Refusal to feel fear and terror

An illusion yet feels so real
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sandra
Muted

Refusal to feel fear and terror

Post by Sandra » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:39 am

After Nicky provided me with feedback about my refusal to feel fear and terror, even though I knew intellectually that that was the case, I had been struggling to feel my deep addictions of wanting safety; but recently I had some feelings come up after I saw a movie called "The Funhouse", in it a man that looked monstrous was acting like a baby to his adopted father after his father found out that he had killed a psychic because he had paid to have sex with her, but he came before she did anything, and she didn't want to return his money. I felt many emotions come up during the movie, mostly that I really sympathized with the monstrous looking man, and I started to feel like I had attracted a spirit with similar emotions. I have a pet stuffed frog that I carry around with me because I feel that it's real, I can feel parts of the personality coming from that spirit through the frog, and yesterday I realized that this could be the spirit that I attracted because of my addiction of wanting to feel safe and for others to take away my fears. I felt a little bit of the addiction, and I had dreams about fear being all around me while I stayed inside a store to feel safe because I had a feeling that someone wanted to kidnap me if I went outside. I feel that there may be justifications to stay in this addiction, but I haven't been able to identify them. I don't know why I feel so strongly a refusal to feel fear and terror.
Any feedback is much appreciated.

Thank you.
My name is Sandra

Lena
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Refusal to feel fear and terror

Post by Lena » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:39 am

Hi Sandra,

I understand that you are asking for assistance in this post.
However I would like to mention to you, that I have noticed that this post feels to me the same as other times you have posted, it still feels very much like you are in addiction and asking people to rescue you from having to feel your fear.

I have a very similar issue myself and I am starting to realise that nobody can help me feel my fears. I either will want to allow myself to feel them or I won't. No matter how much or who will talk to me about the fears, will not help me feel them.

I would suggest for you to take some independent steps towards feeling your fear.
This is what I have found has exposed my resistance to feeling fear most.
People have tried to help me to see how afraid I was, but just like you, I was/am blocked to acknowledging it and start feeling.

If you set out on a mission, to watch some material about feeling fears and emotions generally, there are many seminars, FAQs & blog entries by Jesus & Mary delivered on the subject already, you may find (as I have for myself) that you start feeling your resistance and realising just how much you resist to dealing with fears.

I purposely do not include any links, it's not some kind of cruel joke on my part. As I feel it will be more powerful exercise to seek them out for your self. And to see if there is really an emotional desire to deal with your fears on your own.

Obviously just watching or reading the material does not automatically make us feel, on the other hand our decisions and actions do help us connect emotionally to the events in our life much easier.

I hope this is of some help to you Sandra.

Lena

Gladimeir15
Muted

Post by Gladimeir15 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:18 am

Sandra dear,

We all have fears. Fears always come around through past experiences, what we read, what we see and what we hear. But how to overcome it depends on how we deal in each of the situation. Security is one of the bests solution that I can suggest. You should be secured emotionally, physically, mentally and most of all spiritually. Focus on positive vibes, have positive thoughts, be with your family most of the time instead of being aloof, endure on meaningful activities and above all engaged on things that would bring you closer to God. Nobody could help you but yourself. Overcome your fears and have faith in yourself.

Anita
Community Member

Post by Anita » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:54 am

Gladimer
You are suggesting quite the opposite to what Jesus and Mary are teaching.
Anita Tännström

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:16 pm

Hi

Sandra, I have to agree with what Lena has shared with you. If you look at this thread and your attractions, your demand and addiction for wanting somebody to take your fear away from you has brought the user Gladimeir15 to post in a way not in harmony with Divine Truth principles to meet this addiction of yours.

If you analyse Gladimeir's post and it's content, it perfectly mirrors the kind of response that your soul is currently wanting to attract in an attempt to take your fear away.

Sandra, this will be the last time myself or another member of forum staff highlight this injury in yourself before issuing you with your 3rd strike (and therefore a mute). This injury has been pointed out to you on a number of occasions in great detail, and the fact that you are still posting with this addiction/demand coming from you shows me you are not sincerely looking at growing on the path to God.

I'm sorry if you feel this is harsh, but as I have responsibility of what goes on here on the forum from God's perspective, I cannot continue allowing yourself and others to engage insincerely without taking disciplinary action as I will just be reinforcing unloving behaviour which will have a negative consequence on my own soul.

Thanks
Nicky

P.S I have moved this thread to the Fear & Terror section of the forum. There are two soul based reasons why you posted this in the "Assistance" section of the forum.

1) Wanting somebody to take your fear away
2) Distancing yourself from your fear

Sandra
Muted

Post by Sandra » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:08 am

I don't know how to go from addiction to feeling the fear, like I don't know what to do to change. I don't want to be stuck here, and I have been trying to do different things to get to the fear. If I got two different responses, a truthful and a fake one, what does that mean? Does that mean sometimes I'm more willing to deal with it than at other times?

I understand, you are not harsh at all, I'm glad more people are advancing on the path and can give some truthful and helpful feedback to those that need it.
My name is Sandra

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable