Judgment

The yucky ones
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Alan
Banned
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Judgment

Post by Alan » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:25 pm

If God doesn't judge us how can I presume to give anyone a "strike" literally or figuratively? So much for "turn the other cheek" . . . for any bible scholars that might be playing along.

Help me out here!

- Al

Lena
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Judgment

Post by Lena » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:54 pm

Hi Alan,

While it is great to ask question, and this is what the forum is for, as I have stated in a warning to you, you are not asking a question in a open manner, but attempting to create an argument.
Which is not a loving way to engage and is in breach of this forum's terms of use.

You are projecting in your question justification that you are already want to hold on to your current feelings.

And you need to investigate if you are sincerely wish to know.

As for the actual question.
While God is loving, God does not allow anarchy anywhere in his creation, and everything has an order and structure, it is guided by endless laws which range in their rank over each other.
So for example laws of divine love are more important and will overcome laws of natural love.

Strikes on the forum are issued not to punish them for what they did, as you currently perceive them to be. But as stated in the terms of use and conditions, strikes are used to educate members about what was out of harmony in love.
Everyone on this forum are subject to correction and is subject to learning more and more about what is the most loving way to live, act, speak and deal with others.
So strikes are used for members to get the sense of severity of their addictions and are issued after the initial engagement was made. Unless a person has only joined the forum to abuse members and admins.

Lena

Alan
Banned

Post by Alan » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:13 pm

I'm sorry. I was going to post this under Arvana's "Addiction" thread on why people are afraid to post. That topic and listening to Mary go on and on in her recording to Nicky, yourself and the other moderator prompted my question. My feeling is that very few people are actually experiencing anything and are actually much more interested in pontificating based on speculation from what they have read or heard. I was grateful that Mary was honest about the feedback Nicky gets from them which he has tried to minimize and/or deny in the past. I don't expect anyone to be perfect. I guess those of us from the United States value freedom of speech and expression more than the rest of the world.

Lena
Community Member

Post by Lena » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:30 am

Hi Alan,

you have used Mary's feedback to attack myself, Nicky and Eloisa.

It is a Red Strike offence, which I will issue leading to muting of your account.

I feel you have made up your mind about how this forum should be run and disapprove of our techniques or attempts to make it a loving learning ground for moderators and members of this forum to experiment with.

Moderators have been willing to admit all of their mistakes publicly which is an indication of their sincerity and a desire to be transparent about their own condition of love, your anger is not granted.

I will now lock this thread.

Cheers,
Lena