Healing the shame that binds us... PDF Book copy

The yucky ones
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hanaan
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Healing the shame that binds us... PDF Book copy

Post by Hanaan » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:52 pm

HI Everyone,

I wanted to share this book (PDF copy in link below) for anyone who is interested.
I hope its ok for me to do so on the Forum...

http://www.creativegrowth.com/bradshaw_shame%201.pdf

Warm wishes :-)
Hanaan Balala
"Be the change you want to see in the World"
-- Ghandi

catherinej
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Healing the shame that binds us... PDF Book copy

Post by catherinej » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:01 am

Thank you for this,
I have been wanting to read this book and put it off because of money.

rizasukman
Community Member

Re: Healing the shame that binds us... PDF Book copy

Post by rizasukman » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:31 pm

Hi Catherine,

I started reading it and would recommended it to anyone who has the interest.

The PDF copy however is not the full book, but if you are in the states www.half.ebay.com is a great place to get used books.
Riza Sukman
riza.sukman@gmail.com
+32-2-770-9865
+32-485-686-282