"How do we address any emotion without going into a facade?"

Project dismantle
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Amanda Stracey
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

"How do we address any emotion without going into a facade?"

Post by Amanda Stracey » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:39 am

I just wanted to recommend this short frequently asked question which is seemingly very straight forward, simple and succinct but not necessarily easy to do and actually reveals a whole another level of our soul - what I want from other people and how I am prepared to act or not act to get what I want from someone. What I like about it, is that it puts the focus very firmly with ourselves and also touches on the sin or the lack of love of others and ourselves in adopting a facade - that wanting a facade and being in a facade and giving a false impression of ourselves is ultimately not a good thing for us or other people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mln2ioxKNJQ

Because it sounds so simple and straight forward I've found that I often dismiss or zone out or skip over the information. It's a good prelude to this talk also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1j6s_Le3Fk

Maxine
Community Member

Re: "How do we address any emotion without going into a facade?"

Post by Maxine » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:52 am

Hi Amanda,

Thank you a great little clip. I re-watched the assistance group facade one the other day, and feeling the size of my facade is pretty intense, but this clip explains the first step really well.

Maxine

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable