Emotion about accident

Any Divine Truth related question relating to the teachings of Jesus & Mary
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
weiwei
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Emotion about accident

Post by weiwei » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:36 am

Hello, guys:
I remembered Jesus has said emotion creates accidents.
I can understand that certain emotion will cause the accident such as cut fingers or bump into cars,
but if someone burns something by accident and causes a building on fire, and people who live in die from it,
are those people have certain emotion, too , to live there and burned to death ?
Or like if someone is drunk and then bumps into some other people and causes their injury or death, the one who is bumped into has certain emotion to attract a drunk people to kill him/herself ?

If anyone can answer it, Thanks!!

maureen
Community Member

getting hit by a car....

Post by maureen » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:39 pm

Hi Weiwei,

As a person who was a "victim" in an "accident" where I was hit and badly injured (and one my dogs was killed) by someone texting and driving while out walking my dogs a few years ago, I thought to share this link about what happened to me from that point of view....especially because it contains insights and feedback from Jesus and Mary that they shared with me in Texas (it was recorded in the cafeteria so it's a little noisy in the background) about what was driving the things (within my soul and the souls of others) that conspired to create that event.

Prior to that time, I had not been to a doctor in 30 years and was totally healthy and suddenly I was in a hospital with two broken legs and my nose broken in three place, undergoing surgery and unable to return home for 5 weeks.

But, it all makes sense now. What was in my own soul, unhealed, that led to that moment.

I can see how these large harmful "Law of Attraction" events have many many elements to them that are personal and hard for us to see the details of from outside the event until we are able to completely feel the souls of the individual people involved.

Love,
Maureen
p.s. I recently changed my name and have not had time to update my site, so my name shows up on there as Moti Melchizedek

Courtney
Community Member

Re: Emotion about accident

Post by Courtney » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:01 pm

This audio is so interesting--thanks for sharing it Maureen!

weiwei
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Emotion about accident

Post by weiwei » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:41 pm

Hi , Maureen:
Thanks very much for sharing your own experience with me, it shocked me how terrible things could happen when certain emotion is not released....