Urgent Help Please

Any Divine Truth related question relating to the teachings of Jesus & Mary
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TaoTao
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Urgent Help Please

Post by TaoTao » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:36 pm

Dear All,

My son now 20 has been following this divine of love over 10 years. Now he felt the way to get him to a much stronger spiritual level is to quit from the university and live on the street. This "Devine of love" has led him to blieve that living on the street like a homeless person can make him stronger. Can anyone help please?

We live in the UK. My mobile phone number is (REMOVED BY NICKY)

Thanks,
Taotao

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Urgent Help Please

Post by Nicky » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:54 pm

Hi Taotao

Firstly, I have removed your telephone number from your post as this breaches the terms of use which are there to protect all forum users (bearing in mind this is a public forum and your number can be obtained by absolutely anybody, even people who are not registered members).

I realise that you are concerned about any potential future actions that your son may take.

However, I cannot respond to you in more detail then what I will attempt to do now as I do not understand the full facts of the situation. As this primarily involves your son, no more can really be discussed unless he personally wishes to share those with either the forum or myself in private.

To give a little bit more information, I have never spoken to your son and to the best of my knowledge, I do not believe he is a member of this forum either.

One of they key principles taught by Divine Truth is that we should all learn to take full personal responsibility for our own lives and our own creations.

Bearing in mind the above, I am not responsible for and do not wish to get involved with anybody's personal life, particularly if I have never spoken to that individual before and they have not expressed their own desire to get in contact with me or join the site that I am responsible for.

Thanks
Nicky

TaoTao
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Urgent Help Please

Post by TaoTao » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:28 am

Dear Nicky

Thank you for reply and thoughtfully editing the number but particularly your empathy at our situation.

However I take your point and will follow this up independently in a more appropriate manner and will not discuss this further in an open forum