Random questions

Any Divine Truth related question relating to the teachings of Jesus & Mary
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Alkhemst
Community Member

Random questions

Post by Alkhemst » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:37 pm

1. When the 14 decided to reincarnate back to earth what did they envision might happen as a result? Did they each have a set of goals they sought to achieve say individually or as a group? If so, are things running to plan?

2. If God's love is a substance, what kind of substance is God? Besides love, what other substances of God not currently in the universe are available to us or might be?

3. Does God grow or learn? If so is that one reason why she created the universe and our souls? If not what would be the main reason?

4. Are spirits still able to materialise a physical body as they once did in the past? If not is that mainly due to the condition of earth or loving spirits respect for freewill, or both?

5. At a soul union state I've heard that no body is needed to experience things, does this mean that the highest sphere/s also doesnt have material structures, like landscapes etc. that I believe are found in other spheres throughout the spirit world?

SMH??
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Random questions

Post by SMH?? » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:19 am

Alkhemst wrote:1. When the 14 decided to reincarnate back to earth what did they envision might happen as a result? Did they each have a set of goals they sought to achieve say individually or as a group? If so, are things running to plan?

Yes they each individually and collectively had a set of goals. One was supposed to be involved in building and new construction tecniques (Cornelius), another was supposed to bring DT to Eastern countries (Buddhist / Hindus, etc.) that would be the Vietnamese couple both females, one was supposed to bring new inventions and technologies - the guy from South Africa, I forget his name, another was to develop new financial systems (couple from Barbados), the Canadians (who seem to have dropped off the map aka Luke and Sarah) were to work with children I believe, John Kreppold aka Apostle John was murdered and his soul mate hasn't been publicly identified, though of course there is speculation; their mission was with regard to the environment (John had a fabulous garden so I've read). How many is that? Anyway, you get the gist. The obvious answer to your last question is no. Even though at least one person of each pair has been identified, only David and Mary are acknowledging anything. Luke and Sarah were, but have dropped off the radar (divorced perhaps?).

2. If God's love is a substance, what kind of substance is God? Besides love, what other substances of God not currently in the universe are available to us or might be?

The Padgett Messages might shed some light on this. Have you read them?

3. Does God grow or learn? If so is that one reason why she created the universe and our souls? If not what would be the main reason?

I believe AJ would say no. Philosophy or theology would probably say no as well. Cosmology might say YES. Check out Michael Dowd's Thank God for Evolution. "Pictures from the Hubble telescope are the divine looking back on itself." We are all made of stardust - the very particles from the big bang (or great radiance) are in your body right now.

4. Are spirits still able to materialise a physical body as they once did in the past? If not is that mainly due to the condition of earth or loving spirits respect for freewill, or both?

It takes an incredible amount of energy to do that. The Judas Messages address this directly if memory serves.

5. At a soul union state I've heard that no body is needed to experience things, does this mean that the highest sphere/s also doesnt have material structures, like landscapes etc. that I believe are found in other spheres throughout the spirit world?

The question is not is their life after death, the question is there LIFE before death?!!

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:02 am

Hi David

I believe I have found a satisfactory answer to question 4 of yours.

I have found a video from the Divine Truth USA Assistance Group 2013 where Mary is channeling her guide, Rachael and Scott asks Rachael pretty much the same question you are curious to find the answer to. I have provided a link to the video below if you would like to know the response:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU-klX6 ... A4iOSDxxpI

The time point in the video where the question is asked is at 1 hour 23 minutes (give or take a few seconds either side!)

Nicky

SMH??
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by SMH?? » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:35 am

The guy's name from South Africa is Viktor if I am recalling correctly. Apparently he is a genius when it comes to engineering / inventions. Nate and Kate are the real names of the Canadians aka Luke and Sarah.

Isn't there supposed to be a section of the FAQ's on YouTube devoted to what's going on with the 14?

Alkhemst
Community Member

Post by Alkhemst » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:53 am

Nicky wrote:Hi David

I believe I have found a satisfactory answer to question 4 of yours.

I have found a video from the Divine Truth USA Assistance Group 2013 where Mary is channeling her guide, Rachael and Scott asks Rachael pretty much the same question you are curious to find the answer to. I have provided a link to the video below if you would like to know the response:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU-klX6 ... A4iOSDxxpI

The time point in the video where the question is asked is at 1 hour 23 minutes (give or take a few seconds either side!)

Nicky
Thanks Nicky, that perfectly answers it in more ways than one, another reminder for me about the importance of faith.

Anneli
Muted

Post by Anneli » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:05 am

(Just jumping in to say that that video, and basically each one of Rachel's answers, were like if they all had been directed to address all of my errors right now... So thank you for posting that link, because I'm in a place right now where things feel very, very quiet and "gone", only it's not fooling me - I know that there are piles of pain lurking under the silence, hoping I won't find them. Little do they know how clever I am at watching them reveal themselves in a weak moment and making them confess everything about themselves - they don't know yet what God's love can do to them!) ;)