About the meaning of orignial sin

Any Divine Truth related question relating to the teachings of Jesus & Mary
Kris
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: About the meaning of orignial sin

Post by Kris » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:15 pm

Hi Nick;

You wrote :
This being said, of course you are free to continue studying/comparing them to the original Padgett Messages in private to make your own conclusions as to how reliable they are. Also it could be cool to see if you can discern the difference in the qualities of love & truth between the two and it could be an awesome exercise to develop your sensitivity - however it is not appropriate to discuss these later messages here for the above reasons.
I understand the official position of this board. I will continue to share about those messages on other boards and forums. It could be that I am not able to discern that dark spirits about behind those messages however I think they are, at least for me, very valuable. So far, I didn't see any contradiction between those messages and those from James Padgett.

Sorry to have post them.

Kris

julie_bennion
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by julie_bennion » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:41 am

Hello again :) ,

The timing of Kris' questions couldn't have been more perfect! I have been reading from a volume of the Padgett Messages that correlates the messages not by date but by subject matter, so I have continued to read through several Padgett Messages on this question of Original Sin &, Why God withdrew His Love at the time of Amon & Aman's 'fall'. These messages have been massively, positively! shifting my feelings around God's orchestration & design of the Laws of Her Universe ~ all to support & aide Her children to learn & to grow in loving ways; And to feel love for & from Her.

My feeling is to post these messages in the Padgett Messages category for anyone who is interested. The topic heading will be ~ The Restoration of the soul's perfection.

Julie

Vivi
Community Member

Post by Vivi » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:33 pm

I always have this question too about amon and amen.
I'm not asking anyone these are just the questions that often pop up with me.

If they were perfect and nobody taught them to shut their emotions down then why weren't them emotional beings?

We are born very emotional and continue to be for a few years even people try to shut us down. But I imagine that when they were born, there wasn't anyone there to shut them down. Why wouldn't they continue to be emotional? Weren't they emotional from the start?

Also I don't understand how they walked away from God.
Two physical beings in this planet alone, God is not physical, so how were they really aware of God's existence? Did they know what they did at the time when they did?

I watched some videos of Aj talking about this subject. I just wish I had the facts within me
There's so much I wish to know on this.

Ah thank you for the video.
Viviane

lindabest
Muted

Post by lindabest » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:31 am

Hi Vivi,
I am brand new to this forum. I've been striving to digest Truth teachings pretty intensely for a little over a year now. I could be all wrong about what I understand from the teachings about Amon and Aman's original sin, but I'd like to have a go at it. Our first parents had consciousness only as adults. I feel pretty sure that God was with them. They couldn't see God with physical eyes, but they were aware. They must have had emotions. I don't feel their attitude of self reliance had to do with lack of emotions. Emotions can draw us closer to God or distance us from God. Our mind that chooses to live life independent of God, takes us away from God. Amon and Aman's sin was their choice to follow the natural love path of self reliance and to live their lives with their natural love. They thought they could become God. Now, many of us also follow self reliance. It's about choosing one's own self's way or choosing God's way. Linda

julie_bennion
Community Member

Post by julie_bennion » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:21 am

I've just listened to another lunchtime audio from the 2013 Texas A.G. In this discussion, Jesus answers many questions about Amon & Aman's original condition & degradation: how they developed awareness of God's creation; how they felt when they realized the mistake they'd made in assuming they could become like God on their own; how the degradation continued through the generations of their progeny; and why God did not offer them assistance once they realized their error. Namely, they lacked sincerity. They only wished to be rid of pain. This is a BIG ONE to come to realize, appreciate, and surrender to, emotionally.

https://www.dropbox.com/home/Texas%20me ... +lunch.mp3

If you need to create a DropBox account to access this audio, click here: https://www.dropbox.com

I've learned so much, listening to just two of these audio files (from the lunch & dinner table conversations) today!
It seems that once you link onto one of these files, and open an account, the others appear. The second file, #20131111, isn't worth listening to (unless you're keen on hearing teeny bits of broken conversation, and a lot of utensil clanging. 8-)

julie_bennion
Community Member

Post by julie_bennion » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:31 pm

I've just learned ~ thanks to Teresa! ~ the links I've posted (3 of them now) for these conversations are not working. I hope & pray this one does! ~
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u8mq21b1tsfi0 ... =237805072

Please let me know if it doesn't.
Sorry for the hassle!

maureen
Community Member

Post by maureen » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:40 pm

Here is the list of all the lunch and dinner conversations from the texas assistance group.

julie_bennion
Community Member

Post by julie_bennion » Tue May 03, 2016 5:32 pm

I'd like to add here the link to this discussion on Passionately Desiring Positive Change ~ https://youtu.be/kg2Ej7zrz34

At 36:40 in this video, Jesus speaks about why it is not loving to help people who are suffering if there is not an openness in said persons to self-reflect and to feel through what actually causes the pain. Further, Jesus talks about why & when God does not erase the pain our predecessors have caused us, and why & when S/HE DOES!

Teresa French
Community Member

Post by Teresa French » Wed May 04, 2016 4:55 am

thank you Julie! got it :)

julie_bennion
Community Member

Post by julie_bennion » Sat May 07, 2016 12:34 am

Hey Teresa,
It is entirely thanks to your recommendation that I was able to access the correct link. If it hadn't been for that, I thought I might (was tempted to) ring Maureen to see if she would/could help me get it right ;), so then, Thank You Maureen for posting the link to all the Texas Mealtime Audios ~ they are loaded with divine substance! :)

Further to the discussion on Amon & Aman's state, whence they began their life on earth, Jesus has said that in God's creation of our souls, humility needs to be developed, and that Amon & Aman did not elect to exercise their desires in harmony with this quality. He speaks about this, and more, in the below-linked general discussion in Brisbane, beginning at 2:16.

Another primary soul desire that Jesus speaks about here ~ the desire to know God's Truth ~ he says this is not a given within each soul. That alone humbles me; In terms of my desire to share Divine Truth with people ~ not everyone wants to know how God sees things. That's quite something!

Grateful to be a half-a-soul that (after having dosed off...) Now wants to know,
Julie :ugeek:

https://youtu.be/BISFZz3g2b4