homo soulmate creats childs

Any Divine Truth related question relating to the teachings of Jesus & Mary
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
weiwei
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

homo soulmate creats childs

Post by weiwei » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:00 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3iXLOlVYCI
3:55
Hello, guys, I wanna make sure something...
"homo soulmate can create childs in the spirit world "
Is that what Jesus said ?

Johanne
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: homo soulmate creats childs

Post by Johanne » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:12 pm

Hello Weiwei,
I assume that like me your first langage is not English.
What Jesus says is that in the spirit world, when you grow in love, at one point the two parts of the soul together can create by having a desire. But no, in the spirit form, a child cannot be created.

Johanne
Community Member

Re: homo soulmate creats childs

Post by Johanne » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:59 pm

Me again Weiwei,

I am watching a video which I give you the link for https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn02M_nVxZg.
If you check around the 1h43m, Jesus talks about when you reach the atonement with your soulmate, you can have children.