near death

Any Divine Truth related question relating to the teachings of Jesus & Mary
Pam
Banned

near death

Post by Pam » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:32 am

I have been studying near death for the pasted five years now and I know pretty much what happens when you die.

1. floating out of the body
2. going down a tunnel into the light
3. feeling unconditional love and having a life review (moving of ones life)
4. seeing love ones on the other side and be told it isn't your time you must go back

In some of these NDES people say they see Jesus and a lot of people who have had visions of Jesus always say that Jesus wears a white rob and they also will see his nail prints and they say his eyes are pools of love.

How does Jesus show up in NDES and still live in a body here as AJ?

Alkhemst
Community Member

Re: near death

Post by Alkhemst » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:21 am

Im led to believe at a certain point of receiving God's love, there's much more energy to be able to maintain various spirit bodies. So for Jesus, seems he can communicate and maintain a very high number of spirit bodies, as well as this physical body he has now. I remember hearing something like that from a presentation.

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:19 am

Hi Pam

Yes, I agree with what David has posted in his reply above and i'd like to add that he can also shed as many spirit bodies as he wants to as well. I am sure Jesus has discussed this at some point in one of his videos as I remember this being said but I am not quite sure which video this information is contained within.

Nicky

Pam
Banned

Post by Pam » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:59 am

I am glad David and Nicky that you explain how Jesus can be every where at once. I was feeling uncomfortable to express my love for Jesus here and my close walk with Him here. I have to confess that I edit my testimony changing Jesus to God for fear I wouldn't be accepted here as a Christian.

I belong to a lot of near death groups on face book and I have a lot of friends who have been to heaven and seen Jesus. Not all people see Him in near death but some do.

The other day I watched Sid Roth "That is supernatural" where several people had visions of Jesus and He always seem to come wearing a white rob and full of light and His love is unconditional.

Stephen
Banned
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Stephen » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:19 pm

Create multiple spirit bodies?? Surely not.
The physical and spirit body were created at conception, when Jesus and Mary became one soul they shed their spirit body.
I've heard Jesus say high spirits can be involved in multiple dealings (not exact words), but haven't heard anything about multiple bodies.
People who see Jesus in a white cloak in a vision are probably seeing their interpretation of Jesus.
I wouldn't think too much on what other people say they have seen but base your truth on what you experience first hand.

I believe I have felt Jesus in a dream and in meditation, a very loving brother. There was a visualisation, a blue shape to the right on the horizon and something about the shape, like the top of batmans head. Bizarre! However I followed his advice and it was right :D

Teresa French
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Teresa French » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:06 pm

Hi Stephen,

I believe I recall Jesus saying that yes in the soul union state it is possible to create multiple spirit bodies - if not physical ones, then why not spirit ones also?

I don't know the reference for that though.

cheers
Teresa

Stephen
Banned

Post by Stephen » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:29 pm

Hi Teresa

Hard to imagine what is possible in the Soul Union state!
Now they are on Earth and seperate again I guess that isn't possible.
Couldn't be able to create physical bodies on Earth otherwise they never would have needed to reincarnate!

These are important Truths if we want to improve our understanding of reality, please try not to be wishy washy with your answers.

From Stephen

Teresa French
Community Member

Post by Teresa French » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:56 pm

Hi Stephen,

Jesus and Mary have spoken about why they actually reincarnated, and not just simply manifested human bodies.
Jesus said that he had never had the experience of progressing from a state of error, so wanted to experience that, one important reason for that being to demonstrate to everyone else that it truly is possible to become at one with God starting from a state of error, unlike his state in the first century.

While they are on the Earth now, that is only a very very small part of their soul connected with their physical bodies - Jesus has said that their entire soul being connected to their physical bodies would have killed their mothers at their re-incarnation/conception, so they have had to seriously dial back their true state, and part of their work is working back up to that connection.

Jesus and Mary's soul is still in the soul union state and they have manifested multiple spirit bodies at will - they are still doing their work in the spirit world as before. Perhaps my wishy washiness was because I may have been told that by my spirit guide - I am not mediumisitic as a rule, but I do know that I get feelings/ideas from them, and I am feeling that this may be the case in this instance, as I am feeling more confident/certain of my statement now that I have looked at it more closely.

Thank you for pulling me up on something I know I do - making glib comments. Something I do want to work on.

cheers
Teresa

victoria
Muted

Post by victoria » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:03 pm

I felt Stephen you were being quite rude to Teresa and I felt some arrogance from your post also.

Stephen
Banned

Post by Stephen » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:13 pm

Victoria, your right, please see my introduction for explanation.

Teresa, sorry. I read your intro and thought oops, I certainly went for the jugguler. please forgive me.

As for the subject, I will think on it a while :)