near death

Any Divine Truth related question relating to the teachings of Jesus & Mary
victoria
Muted
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: near death

Post by victoria » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:21 pm

Stephen,

I saw your intro. you said controversial not unloving!

arrogance, rudeness and patronising behaviour are all unloving.

Teresa French
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Teresa French » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:32 pm

Thank you Stephen - I did feel your comment was harsh. Time in the past I would have fired straight back, but I am noticing that I am now sitting on things for a while longer and not making kneejerk responses.

One of the things I am wanting to learn through this forum experience is to be more sensitive, well, clear really, about what is really coming my (or other people's) way from other people. I know I have been shut down around this, and quite clueless at times - people say they pick up something, and I go, wow, I wouldn't have guessed that at all. I know this will become more clear to me as I open up more to my own feelings and heal my own injuries (I have noticed that even if I start acknowledging something in me it becomes easier to see that same injury in others).

Giving feedback is another area I am not clear on - this is not something I feel comfortable with as I still deal with selfdoubt and uncertainty - although this is improving also. Victoria, I shall reflect on your comment - there is a dynamic between me and you (from my end, so it may not be two way) that I would like to unearth and it isn't fair on you that I sweep it under the rug again. (And I look at that comment and think, yikes, is that unloving... but deleting it will not help me - I don't want to censor myself here, that isn't going to help me be more honest at all)

love to you both,
Teresa

Stephen
Banned

Post by Stephen » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:33 am

Thanks Teresa, it's good when you can recognise improvement. I dont know how many injuries you have healed but I found that the first was the hardest and longest and that gradually they get easier and your eventually dotting the i's and crossing the t's. Then if you start feeling bliss when relaxing perhaps all thats left to do is realise your purpose :)

Stephen
Banned

Post by Stephen » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:36 am

Forgive me Victoria - Teresa did...

I mentioned the intro referring to how I went off a bit gung ho

Stephen
Banned

Post by Stephen » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:47 am

Teresa wrote:Hi Stephen,

Jesus and Mary have spoken about why they actually reincarnated, and not just simply manifested human bodies.
Jesus said that he had never had the experience of progressing from a state of error, so wanted to experience that, one important reason for that being to demonstrate to everyone else that it truly is possible to become at one with God starting from a state of error, unlike his state in the first century. .....
I feel this is an error on AJ's behalf. I believe AJ has been stagnant since 2010 ish. AJ is a man with errors so no matter how powerful his soul is; the filter of the man remains. He came to bring the Truth which he has done. God is the only one who can remove certain soul injuries and he may have done it again with someone, someone of this generation.

Teresa French
Community Member

Post by Teresa French » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:20 am

I see that Stephen has been banned but I would like to speak to a comment he made for others' benefit - I know from personal interaction with Jesus over the past 5 years (not in the last year, but before then) that he is definitely not stagnant! I feel his progression and Mary's since I have known him in 2009 and from what I have seen in the earlier videos has been quite remarkable, and particularly marked when in his presence.

Perhaps that is something that is only truly obvious in person.

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:22 am

Hi Everyone.

I have banned Stephen from the forums for severely unloving behaviour aimed at Teresa. Please see below:
Hard to imagine what is possible in the Soul Union state!
Now they are on Earth and seperate again I guess that isn't possible.
Couldn't be able to create physical bodies on Earth otherwise they never would have needed to reincarnate!

These are important Truths if we want to improve our understanding of reality, please try not to be wishy washy with your answers.

From Stephen
Further to the above quote, I felt he was being arrogant in a number of his other posts across the forums. It is clear that Stephen has either not taken the time to read the terms of use OR he has read them and decided to disregard them. Further to this, I felt he has been motivated to come here by a group of unloving spirits with the aim of degrading the site. If you would like to know why I have taken this action, you can refer to the topic I have created in the Strikes forum category regarding this thread.

Teresa, I feel this is a great opportunity for you to feel about what has happened here, if you'd like to of course.

To everybody else, I have now locked this post. If you would like to continue the discussion on this topic, feel free to start up another thread.

Thanks

Nicky