Compassion... from God

Any Divine Truth related question relating to the teachings of Jesus & Mary
reed marcotte
Banned
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Compassion... from God

Post by reed marcotte » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:02 am

Hoping it possible for Jesus and Mary to break down this video. In what light would God see this scenario, God's perspective? It raises many questions in me. I've witnessed scenarios like this a few times. I have a bit of a problem with compassion and what I feel real compassion may be or am I just that uncompassionate? I'm not asking for my sake only. I think this could be very good subject matter in love... real love.
https://www.facebook.com/paige.yore.3/v ... 098380302/

Lena
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Compassion... from God

Post by Lena » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:17 am

Hi Reed,

Can I suggest that the link to a Facebook page is not the best way to navigate people to the information you would like them to watch, as often they can only see the context if they have a Facebook account, which is limiting to who will investigate what you have posted.

And since you do not write anything about the video or write any specific and stand alone questions you have on the subject, it is then becomes a "lost" post.

Lena

reed marcotte
Banned

Post by reed marcotte » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:16 am

you make a good point, Lena. It doesn't seem to be uploaded at a more commonly used site anywhere. Looks like a cell phone video pasted directly to Facebook. I tried to see if there is a way to embed the video here but I'm not all-that when it comes to tech stuff on computers. Feel free to delete the post if you have that permission or Nicky if he wishes.

Lena
Community Member

Post by Lena » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:27 am

Hi Reed,

If the topic is dear to your heart, maybe you could compile a list of questions which you had on this subject. If you wanted to, and post it here.
The questions do need to be stand alone so people can easily understand what is asked and based on what, if that makes sense.

This is what I would do. But if you do not wish to expand on the subject then thats ok too. I am sure the topic will come up again later on.

Cheers,
Lena

reed marcotte
Banned

Post by reed marcotte » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:27 am

I will take your advice here and just ask about it as simply as I can with the hope that it will give me some clarity on compassion.

Is God's law of compensation designed to help us learn the truth? Is it so that we suffer with the hope that we realize what it is that caused our pain so that we can correct ourselves?

Is it interfering with this law when we try to help another who is suffering such consequences assuming the helper is dealing with the effects of such suffrage? Would this interfering be considered unloving behavior? Is it likely the helper would struggle in their efforts to help?

A simple example might be... a child is told, if you go by the stairs, you might fall and hurt yourself. Then the child goes by the stairs falls and gets hurt. The parent is like OMG, runs to the child's aid with this deep emotion called compassion for the child, doing everything in the parent's power to ease the child's pain with little success.

I've been having this feeling that many of us have the wrong idea of what true compassion really feels like. The video I pasted the link to depicts what I feel is a false sense of compassion and in actuality is an attempt to fulfill a wide variety of addictions. Yet most people who watch this video (like many other "make ya wanna cry" videos) will feel the same sense of compassion as its creator. Or do I have an emotional injury in terms of compassion?

Lena
Community Member

Post by Lena » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:13 am

Hi Reed,

These are great questions.

You may be very interested to wait for the video session recorded on the 20151125, 20151201 & 20151202 to be uploaded onto Divine Truth YouTube channel in the next week or two. As they will cover in depth some of your questions regarding the Law of Compensation.

I hope true compassion is discussed at some stage in detail by jesus & Mary. However I do know that they talk of compassion in many presentations. Just not specifically an entire talk on compassion though.

One of the presentation I found to have some information about compassion is this one:
10 Apr 13Padgett Message
With Mary & Jesus
19160420A From Solomon
What Are The Greatest Truths?
Which you can find here:
https://www.divinetruth.com/www/en/html ... t-2013.htm

Maybe others can add more links below on other talks where they come across information about true compassion, that would be awesome too.

Cheers,
Lena

Amanda Stracey
Community Member

Post by Amanda Stracey » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:28 am

Hi Reed

I think this may be the same video but on YouTube you originally posted for context.

http://youtu.be/86iTrXboAbw

reed marcotte
Banned

Post by reed marcotte » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:32 am

Thanks Lena and Amanda.

reed marcotte
Banned

Post by reed marcotte » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:53 am

Here is another example of what I am talking about. This is not a viral post but rather someone I know personally. Not mentioning any names here. Below the story are some of the responses to the post. All of the responses were in the same vain........................

Today I met an Angel. He was in the grocery store and he was trying to pay for his friend's groceries and his own but kept coming up short even though he continued to take items out of his cart one by one. His friend was embarrassed and he was embarrassed. It was taking a very long time. He was an older gentleman with a big white beard. He was rough around the edges and smelled like saw dust. Had work boots and an army jacket on. Not your typical storybook feather clad, light-beaming, halo wearing angel, but the real walking on Earth kind. As I watched the scene play out, turns out he was actually about to get security called on him because he was trying to use his Government issued SNAP card to pay for his friends stuff as well as his own. I felt furious while standing in line watching this already embarrassed and humble man getting persecuted for getting his even more elderly friend some green beans and coffee. I walked up, past the crab ass lady who was huffing and puffing out rude comments under her breath in front of me and put a 50 dollar bill on the counter, knowing this would pay for what they had combined. Then I hugged and kissed him on the cheek. I'm not sure why, but I felt like he needed it. I felt like I needed it. Here's the thing. I don't usually walk around with 50s in my purse or any cash for that matter. I didn't go out expecting to do something like that for a complete stranger and I definitely wasn't trying to prove any point. I saw that man and I saw the long lived life on his face. I saw hardship and joy at the same time. I heard kindness and peace in his voice even though he was being ridiculed and stared at. It looked as though he served our country at some point and even now, when his country leaves him scrambling for change ( in every sense of the word) he wears his colors proudly. Every emotion I have ever felt, I am feeling now and some emotions I can't even explain. God bless that man.

-Your awesome!!! We need more people like you in this world!
-"Not your typical storybook feather clad, light-beaming, halo wearing angel, but the real walking on Earth kind." YES. That's God stuff. Thanks for sharing with us
-Just like Jesus, you stopped to see the one in front of you I love this so much!
-Absolutely beautiful. ... Proverbs 19:17 "Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed."
-This almost brought me to tears
-God put you where you needed to be
-Sounds like he met one too!!
-You did such a wonderful thing N***** you are such a wonderful person and you're an angel yourself God bless you and God bless the man you helped
-Your truly and I mean truly an angel yourself, you and your family will be blessed by YOUR act of kindness and compassion, love your 2nd cousin, J***

reed marcotte
Banned

Post by reed marcotte » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:07 pm

Lena, I did not find the video you suggested via the link you provided but I did find it by pasting (10 Apr 13Padgett Message
With Mary & Jesus 19160420A From Solomon) into the youtube.com search box.