Women related bodily functions/spirit world

Any Divine Truth related question relating to the teachings of Jesus & Mary
weiwei
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Women related bodily functions/spirit world

Post by weiwei » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:03 pm

Jesus said we don't need to cook in the spirit world.
I wonder...
1. Does spirit body need to eat ? what kind of food it needs ?
2. Do women have period after death ? (i guess not, but want to make sure...)
3. If the soul condition is very good, will a woman still go through the process of menopause ?

Anneli
Muted

Re: spirit world

Post by Anneli » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:20 pm

Hi weiwei,

From what I've learned so far, it's only the physical body that needs to eat, and that would mostly be due to our emotional injuries/our condition in love anyway.

Menopause and period also seems to fall into the same category (they only exist due to injuries/lack of truth and love in our soul about specific subjects), although I'm not sure how those injuries would look like for the spirit body, if they are not conveyed in the same manner as for the physical body (bleeding etc).

These are my perceptions right now, after listening to a lot of DT seminar videos, but I'm interested in hearing a more accurate answer if anyone knows more about it. Specifically about how people who comfort eat/have food addictions/are obese and similar food related injuries look like/is expressing this through their spirit body. What do we do with our food addictions when we are in our sleep state, for example?

Anneli

weiwei
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by weiwei » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:08 pm

Thanks for the reply, Anneli.
" it's only the physical body that needs to eat." oh, great, then I can save the eating time to do something else :D

"Menopause and period also seems to fall into the same category" ... :shock:
so you mean if we don't have that particular emotion, women won't have period ?
because my mother has this belief "after menopause, women will get old very quickly", so I guess
if we are in good condition and maintain young as 25 yrs old , the period will last...but from your statement, you seem to say that even period itself is a consequence of some injured emotion...
did you learn that from J&M ?

Anneli
Muted

Post by Anneli » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:46 pm

Hello Weiwei,

Well, it is partly that I believe I've heard about this in one of the many seminars by Yeshua and Miriam, but also a reflection of my own experience. I should have been more clear about this in my first reply - I'm sorry about that.

Some 6 months ago my period went from lasting 6-8 days in average, with much noticeable cramps and some PMS expressed in mood swings (it was quite "normal", in other words). After some emotional releasing, where I'm sorry to say that I don't really know exactly which one it was of the ones I had back then, my period has now for these past 6 or even 7 months only lasted for 1-2 days each time, at the very most 3 days, and I've not had any cramps at all, basically, and the actual bleeding has come down quite much as well. And the PMS is probably best described as "more humble" than usual to my emotions, but not in the mood swingy way as before.
And I definitely feel that I have got more emotional injuries regarding femininity/masculinity and motherhood to release, so I'm quite excited to see what else that might heal as I'm able at some point to let those ones out of me as well.

It somehow does not make logical, loving sense to me that women should bleed (or have pain and other symptoms) by God's design, just because their body wasn't getting pregnant.

I don't know for sure, but I believe that this is how it is.

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Women related bodily functions/spirit world

Post by Nicky » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:39 pm

Hi Weiwei

Upon reading the information on this thread, I have renamed the thread title to "Women related bodily functions/spirit world" as it seems this is most appropriate considering what is being discussed at the moment.

Renaming the thread to this will also give others a more informed idea of what is actually being discussed so that if they are interested in the topic and would like to share, they can do so more easily.

Thanks

Nicky

Tara
Muted

Post by Tara » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:41 pm

I have found what Anneli has written to be true myself, although I do experience some pain still, majority of it is gone. I have one thing to add to that. The collective belief of society also has an effect on the menstrual cycle. I discovered this after I spent 8 months in Mulvane, Kansas in the US; I am from Cambridge, Ontario, Canada. If I had been out there for a short period of time I probably would not have noticed this. I used one package of pads (32 in a pack) in 7months out in Kansas and back in Cambridge anywhere from 3/4 - 2 packages are what I would normally use. Also out in Kansas there were comments made because I was on my period for the fifth day that shouldn't there be any cause for concern after the third day? In Cambridge usually there is concern after about a week. By concern I mean being pregnant or having a medical problem. I have discovered that the menstral cycle is based on the current soul condition and we can change it if we choose to. Also by doing some research it is through a collective belief in society that the purpose of the menstral cycle is to clean out the feminine body each month. Then, I thought then why does the male body not experience a similar cleansing of the body? This belief did not make sense to me. It does make sense that the menstral cycle is used to prepare the body for pregnancy which AJ has mentioned in a few videos. I cannot remember which ones at the moment and if I come across them I will post them here.

weiwei
Community Member

Post by weiwei » Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:01 pm

Hi, Anneli:
wow...it's so amazing and unbelievable for me how your period change...but so inspired...
I would want to achieve this like you,too.....
"It somehow does not make logical, loving sense to me that women should bleed (or have pain and other symptoms) by God's design, just because their body wasn't getting pregnant."
yeah...oh yeah...I never thought it that way, but...it does not make sense....

Hi, Nicky:
Thanks for the new name, I kind of didn't know how to name the topic appropriately....

Hi, Tara:
Thanks for your sharing, yes I believe the environment will have an affect on our period, but our own soul condition is the key factor at last I think...
"menstral cycle is to clean out the feminine body each month. then why does the male body not experience a similar cleansing of the body?" I have this belief and thought period is a gift GOD gives women, but it looks like i'm totally wrong...

Amanda Stracey
Community Member

Post by Amanda Stracey » Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:46 pm

Hi Wei Wei

Just found this clip that looks at emotions and female reproductive issues.

http://youtu.be/NhAGSpvmFOs

weiwei
Community Member

Post by weiwei » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:17 pm

Thanks , Amanda.
Jesus mentioned in the video: most men have got the injury when they are violent to women, and women are violently treated by men...this is so true...

weiwei
Community Member

Post by weiwei » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:39 am

20090314 Human Relationships - Sex & Sexuality S1P1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn02M_nVxZg
1:37:44
related information~