Publications about Divine Love

Any Divine Truth related question relating to the teachings of Jesus & Mary
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pierrejoseph
Community Member

Publications about Divine Love

Post by Pierrejoseph » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:39 pm

Would you know any of the below publications and if so, are any of these below publications true messages coming from Jesus and celestial spirits?
If so, are there the continuation of the messages of Truth originally channeled by James Padgett early 1900's?
Would you recommend any of them as useful readings about the Way?

None of them are suggested on your website.
If not from the spirits who claims to be the celestial spirits, who are then the authors and are they attempting to corrupt the true DL teachings?

Revelations by Dr Daniel Samuels 1954 - 1963
Judas of Kerioth 2001 - 2003
The Richard Messages by James Reid 2012 - 2013
The Divine Universe by Zara and Nicholas 2012 - 2013
Shining Toward Spirit by Zara and Nicholas 2014 - 2015

Thanks,
Pierre

Thanks,
Pierre

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Publications about Divine Love

Post by Nicky » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:57 pm

Hi Pierre

Following the information submitted by Budi in another thread about these later "Padgett Messages", I have decided to move that thread to the "Unseen Voice" section of the forum as it constitutes channeled material from spirits.

In answer to your questions Pierre, I believe I have heard Jesus say that any further "Padgett Messages" cannot be relied upon in terms of how harmonious they are with Divine Truth & Love following those of Dr Samuels up until 1963. That is why Jesus does not have further messages uploaded onto his & Mary's site following those received by Dr Samuels.

This is because Jesus and a group of other celestial spirits found a way to come back to the Earth via the process of "Re-incarnation" as you know shortly after the last messages received by Dr Samuels (bearing in mind the year Jesus was born as AJ on Earth and was the first of all of the spirits to return which matches up pretty well considering the time frame).

I am sure I heard Jesus say that these subsequent messages are from people on Earth channeling spirits whom are falsifying their own identities and pretending to write as Jesus and the many of celestial spirits that wrote in the original Padgett Messages. Of course, the mediums on Earth are more than likely probably not engaged in their own emotional work hence the co-dependant addiction attracting these spirits to the medium can occur.

I would therefore suggest you approach the content of the messages received post 1963 with caution.

Hope that helps

Nicky

Max
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Max » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:04 pm

Hi Pierre,
it's good to talk with you again. I very much enjoyed our talks together and our unexpected encounters last year. I thought I could shed some light on some of the authors you have asked about. Firstly I agree with what Nicky has said above about the material but thought I could offer some more information on 2 of the authors that have written the last 2 books on your list.

I knew Nicholas and Zara through a divine love prayer group I was a part of for most of the 90's. It was based on the Padgett messages and Nicholas was quite a good medium as were most of the members of his family.

I don't believe that Nicholas or Zara would attempt to corrupt or deceive anyone about the DL teachings intentionally however I don't feel the same way about the spirit sources of their material.

Before Nicholas and his brother James (James ran the group) discovered the Padgett messages they channeled a group of spirits on the natural love path based on the Urantia Book. The spirits names all started with the letter z which had some new age meaning and I think Zara even changed her name from Sarah to Zara due to this. When they came across the Padgett messages the group of z spirits suddenly revealed their true identity as celestial spirits that had been masquerading as this z group all along. This group of spirits had also told both brothers that their true identities were some super human personalities mentioned in the Urantia.

It's clear to me now that these spirits were not celestial because a celestial spirit would never falsify their identity or deceive anyone. I believe they were in addictive relationships with all of us and were opportunistic in falsifying themselves as celestial spirits in order to maintain their addictions with us.

I don't know for certain if these same spirits are behind these books but I do know from speaking with James last year that they still have a great influence on him. From the little I have read of these books the flowery language they use is very much in keeping with the language they used to use At that time.

I hope that's helpful Pierre

Cheers
Max

Pierrejoseph
Community Member

Post by Pierrejoseph » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:00 am

Just wanted to thank you my friends, Nicky and Max, for answering my question with a lot of details as well.

I have not read yet Dr Samuels book "Revelations" and just found it on DT website thanks to Jesus. I feel inspired to go through it bit by bit following the perfect loa.

Gratitude.
Pierre

Lena
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lena » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:08 am

Hi everyone,

I would like to expose the danger of recommending the books which you have not previously read. I believe the original recommendation has been done by Budi who is not a very active member of the forum, but who has decided to recommend reading material which not of the same quality-clarity of Truth as some of the Padgett messages or the actual DT material as delivered by Jesus and Mary.

In fact James Reid with his partner Paula (both were closely involved in DT several years ago but who were severely confronted with emotions and left) actually say in their channeled book that they do not believe that AJ is Jesus, as well as all latest material from Joseph Babinski also state that he does not believe that AJ is Jesus (due to a brief personal confrontation and his emotions of anger about it)

So I would suggest that anyone who is recommending such a material is actually driven by some unloving emotions within themselves and need to be addressed.

I thought it was important to state this.

Lena

CraigN
Banned

Post by CraigN » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:14 am

Pierrejoseph wrote:Would you know any of the below publications and if so, are any of these below publications true messages coming from Jesus and celestial spirits?
If so, are there the continuation of the messages of Truth originally channeled by James Padgett early 1900's?
Would you recommend any of them as useful readings about the Way?

None of them are suggested on your website.
If not from the spirits who claims to be the celestial spirits, who are then the authors and are they attempting to corrupt the true DL teachings?

Revelations by Dr Daniel Samuels 1954 - 1963
Judas of Kerioth 2001 - 2003
The Richard Messages by James Reid 2012 - 2013
The Divine Universe by Zara and Nicholas 2012 - 2013
Shining Toward Spirit by Zara and Nicholas 2014 - 2015

Thanks,
Pierre

Thanks,
Pierre
Hi Pierre,

I can appreciate that you like the people who run this forum so you will most likely believe them when they give you their intellectual justifications as to why you should not read what you feel to read. However, I cannot agree with Nicky and Lena. God gave YOU the Free Will Choice to read the information that you feel a desire to read.

I know I shall be banned for saying these words to you, Pierre, but I am not afraid of their 'amber strikes' or 'red strikes' or even their 'mutes' or 'bans' or any other unloving attack they may execute against my person. Please feel free to read as you wish, Pierre. I sincerely and truly love you. As a brother and a fellow Child of God.

We shall see what our future holds. As the Father wills it.

Love,
Craig

Max
Community Member

Post by Max » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:51 am

Hi, I wanted to correct some errors I made in the earlier statement above, about the authors of the divine love material after having spoken to one of the brothers mentioned.

Nicholas and James communicated with different groups of spirits and it was only James's group that all had names starting with Z. He is still unclear of its meaning but he had a relationship with some of these spirits before he read the Urantia book.
Zara was known as Zara even before James became involved with the Z group of spirits, so her name had nothing to do with those spirits.

That's all I wanted to correct. Thanks

Max