Generational Injuries

Any Divine Truth related question relating to the teachings of Jesus & Mary
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Stephen
Banned
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Generational Injuries

Post by Stephen » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:11 pm

The injuries to our Soul that we get from our parents and their parents, so on and so on until Aman and Amon...

No-one in history has cleared themselves of these except Jesus when he was born. True?

These injuries are cleared when a person leaves the Earth plane. True?

If in death is it so in sleep? Compensation?

Is God going to cleanse all people of their generational injuries after the earth changes have completed?

victoria
Muted
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Generational Injuries

Post by victoria » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:18 pm

HI Stephen,

1.Jesus didn't clear himself, God wiped him clean of his parents injuries (or sin). So Jesus is the only person to have ever been born without sin. Adam and Eve were also created free from sin. Thus, Jesus is sometimes referred to as "The New Adam"

2. Not 100% sure on your second question. I believe any injuries inflicted by other and not to do with the use of your will may be wiped when one passes. I believe Teresa actually asked this question in a seminar once..

3. The law of compensation is active at all times I believe, only the law of repentance can supersede the law of compensation. However, in death the law of compensation is less subtle (spirit body may be deformed and a horrid location etc)

4. no idea

Have you spoken to God or your guide about these questions? Nicky gave some good tips in the sticky post at the top.

Teresa French
Community Member

Post by Teresa French » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:36 pm

I smile at the reminder Victoria :)

Because, I still do not know the answer! I remember the response I got from memory (which I have learned is notoriously unreliable! - memory, that is, well mine in particular) was, why wait... this was at a time when I was going through a stage of, why do this work now, why not leave it until the spirit world where it will be easier - which I feel, and Jesus confirmed, is not wise, so going on trust a bit here - do it now and it will be easier.

cheers
Teresa

victoria
Muted

Post by victoria » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:39 pm

yes...that's what I remember too.

Jesus confirmed that there is truth in the assertion that some injuries we are not responsible for will be wiped clean, however, you were using this truth to avoid dealing with your injuries on the Earth plane...

can you remember the video?

Stephen
Banned

Post by Stephen » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:24 am

It could be that it is impossible to clear yourself from this type of soul injury and that you have to live life with it, as like you corrected me only God has cleared this type of injury. You can still clear injuries you have inflicted upon yourself and be as you were when you were a child though.
I see it like this. In your body you play a part and you and everyone else is a picture of the World and its History. This is what has become of the World when humans did without God, a preperation for eternal souls, so that we know without any hesitation - We Need God.

Teresa French
Community Member

Post by Teresa French » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:16 am

Victoria,
Immediately when I read your question "Albury" came to mind. Then a seed of doubt, so not quite sure, but there were a lot of cool esoteric questions and answers on that weekend as there were a lot of brand new people in the audience. I also remember being delighted that Jesus and Mary were down in "my neck of the woods", so it was a fun weekend for me.
So, I hope I remembered it correctly for you!
cheers
Teresa

Alkhemst
Community Member

Post by Alkhemst » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:00 am

victoria wrote:yes...that's what I remember too.

Jesus confirmed that there is truth in the assertion that some injuries we are not responsible for will be wiped clean, however, you were using this truth to avoid dealing with your injuries on the Earth plane...

can you remember the video?
If I put together things from a number of sources, seems like when we die, often injuries to both our spirit and physical body, like a disability from birth are retained. I believe this was described in the book "through the mists". Seems like a kind of body memory exists that doesn't necessarily reflect peoples' true condition and healers in the spirit world can assist to amend these type of conditions much more rapidly than we can here. I don't know if this heals one's soul-based injuries or these get cleared automatically at passing though.

Here's why I'm led to believe this:

We all have injuries that weren't caused by us but we absorbed from the beginning of our lives, probably why we come out crying, attempting to release those but we learn to shut that process off to protect ourselves from getting more emotional abuse.

But when our will is developed enough, its our responsibility to engage that process again or resist it. As AJ says, we can also choose to engage God in this process too which makes it much much faster and transforms our soul at the same time too. So eventually whatever path we choose, all those injuries not caused by us can be cleared but our will needs to be engaged in that direction for this to happen.

So it seems there would be a major flaw in God's design if we simply had to pass and some of these injuries not caused by us would be wiped clean. It would mean we wouldn't need to engage our will in this process of healing, we could simply stay in resistence and wait to die and those injuries would vanish.

But I might be misinterpreting what you meant though Victoria. Anyway thats just my interpretation for what it's worth.

Mario
Community Member

Post by Mario » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:41 pm

Through the mists videos explain this about generational soul injuries.

I really do not understand the answers and intellectualization of the theme, but I want to follow this thread.
:-)