hygene in the 1st century

Any Divine Truth related question relating to the teachings of Jesus & Mary
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pam
Banned

hygene in the 1st century

Post by Pam » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:55 am

I have always wonder this:

What did they use in replace of toilet paper in the first century? Did people in the first century brush their teeth?

My dad grew up in the thirties and he said they went to the out house and used magazine paper for toilet paper and they only took a bath once a week and wear the same clothes everyday. I am so glad I was born in 1965. I wouldn't want to live with out toilet paper and soap, shampoo and tooth paste and tooth brushes. I wouldn't want to go without a bath. I have to have my bath everyday and at least brush my teeth 3 times a day. I am probably the only Walmart worker that brushes her teeth after lunch and uses mouth wash.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable