Learning about my Iris

Which seminars, FAQ, DT clip videos had a big impact on you?
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hanaan
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Learning about my Iris

Post by Hanaan » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:02 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have watched the interview Jesus & Mary did with Denny Johnson in Brasilia on the 16th of Aug 2012.

I would like to study my own Iris as a guide on my path to healing. Kindly, could anyone direct me to any other videos,presentations or documents by Jesus on this?

I hope its ok for me to ask for this via the forum.
Hanaan Balala
"Be the change you want to see in the World"
-- Ghandi

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Learning about my Iris

Post by Nicky » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:28 pm

Hi Hanaan

Just a quick note to say I felt it appropriate to move your thread to the "Video Content" part of the forum as this seems most appropriate considering the nature of your question.

Thanks
Nicky

Hanaan
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Learning about my Iris

Post by Hanaan » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:09 pm

Thanks Nicky,

I wasn't sure where to post it so the move is appreciated.
Hanaan Balala
"Be the change you want to see in the World"
-- Ghandi