examples of processing (Mary shaking her body to release and feel emotion)

Which seminars, FAQ, DT clip videos had a big impact on you?
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bex
Community Member

examples of processing (Mary shaking her body to release and feel emotion)

Post by Bex » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:34 pm

at 2 hours 14 mins Mary gives a really beautiful example of processing that is helpful and AJ mentioned - it is especially helpful for women!
She mentioned how hitting things didnt help her as much (its maybe more masculine or I know I judge myself doing that so then think about that rather than the emotion!)
I also had an interesting conversation with friends and hearing how diaphragmatic breathing helps some but for others they feel it takes them away from the experience made me rally reflect you have to find a way that personally connects you to your feelings and not just blindly follow what works for someone else <3 For me breathing deeply shows me where I have pain or where I am blocked ( I am so sore around my liver area!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmigKz-xPBQ

Thanks for being vulnerable on camera Mary this is really helping me x

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable