Psychic Reading for Jesus

Which seminars, FAQ, DT clip videos had a big impact on you?
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
maureen
Community Member

Psychic Reading for Jesus

Post by maureen » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:52 pm

Here are two readings that Jesus and John the apostle (before he passed) had with a medium named "Dot" back in 2006 (it's awesome to get to hear John and feel what a sweetheart he is)....and to connect to some things around the larger vision and potential of this time.

This one is about their lives and the work overall.

This one is about the 14 who returned.

Anita
Community Member

Re: Psychic Reading for Jesus

Post by Anita » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:36 am

Thanks for posting Maureen.

If listening with headphones, be aware that the first bit on each of the recordings
are very loud.

Anita
Anita Tännström

maureen
Community Member

Post by maureen » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:31 pm

I thought to share this link I stumbled upon by a woman named Tania who met and spent time with John who writes about his murder and what took place and a bit about her experiences with John and what he was up to before his passing. I always feel how much John still wants to help us all to bring Divine Truth to the world... :D .

Alex M
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Alex M » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:13 pm

Thanks for posting this Maureen.

Some of the content was very touching : " I am the wind and I am the light and walk with you every step of the way"...beautiful.

Gees, John feels like such a beautiful, gentle man. I wish I could have met him. (I'm sure I will at some point)

A couple of things I found very interesting:

- That "Jesus will reincarnate many times before the entire picture is complete".
- That "one of the 14 will betray him just as Judas did in the first century". Whoa !! What?!

I don't know how accurate the entire channeling is. It felt very spot on in some areas and not so much in others.

maureen
Community Member

Post by maureen » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:11 pm

Hi Alex...yes...it felt that way to me too. Both touching and potent and true but also there were emotions within Dot and beliefs (like the one about cycles of reincarnation and what might be possible time wise, etc.) she had that caused some distortions and misinformation.

It is so cool to get to meet John too in that way...to hear his kindness...and to touch into how much our friend Jesus has carried on his own shoulders up until now.

I think it will be awesome when we all are open to and working with all the helpers in the spirit world who share our passion for Divine Truth :D and it's cool too how John can be such a unique bridge having lived on earth with us and now being there but with the same passion and devotion all along. I thought the part about him working with portals was interesting too...and how he will be able to do so much from the spirit world to assist things here in the coming years.

It is inspiring to know there is a spirit like him we can interact with who we have also had the opportunity to "meet" on earth. I'm glad those few glimpses of him where captured... :) .

Alex M
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Alex M » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:05 am

Yes. Too true Maureen, you feel very passionate.

The other thing that stood out for me after hearing the session was just imagining the potential of mediums like Dot, who already have quite a developed gift and what they could become if they/we embrace humility and letting go of emotional errors. Hmmm.

Thanks for the work you are doing Maureen, I find the Divine Truth Clips very helpful. :D

Bex
Community Member

Post by Bex » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:47 pm

so so interesting - thanks Maureen x