Hands-On Guidance for Surrendering to Our Feelings

Which seminars, FAQ, DT clip videos had a big impact on you?
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
julie_bennion
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hands-On Guidance for Surrendering to Our Feelings

Post by julie_bennion » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:07 am

https://youtu.be/mfpCqVPi9Xo

In this follow-up session with Anthony, who is in the spirit spheres, Jesus guides him into understanding what is necessary for him to be released from pain. I listened with my eyes shut so I could feel as tho' Jesus was speaking to me, as he lovingly directs one into the places I too sometimes resist feeling into and going all the way through with, while opening to God's help.

I hope this is helpful for others here.

Sandina
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hands-On Guidance for Surrendering to Our Feelings

Post by Sandina » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:54 am

Thank you, Julie, for sharing this.

Sandina