Honesty about how it felt to be abused as a child...

A particular song helped you? Let's hear it
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
linn
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Honesty about how it felt to be abused as a child...

Post by linn » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:41 pm

Maria Mena is a young woman who I feel composes and sings quite humbly, perhaps still angry about things that happened, about the abuse she experienced in her childhood and how it effected her. It helped me connect to some of my causal emotions. I feel she has many good songs, so I find it hard to pick one. I have mostly listened to her album "Cause and effect".

The youtube link to the album "Cause and effect" is here if any one wants to check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxYgUAo ... 188C6F2738

Jenny
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Honesty about how it felt to be abused as a child...

Post by Jenny » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:19 am

I really like this. Thanks for sharing, this was perfect timing for me.