Come To Me by Bethel Music

A particular song helped you? Let's hear it
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Natalie
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Natalie » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:09 pm

I really enjoy this song and I must share it. Beautiful.
I believe that if God spoke to us in words, He/She would say something something like that.

a little note: She wouldn´t "scream" the chords like in the song. And I think that He/She wouldn´t say She is our everything as She wouldn´t force us into feeling that (even though it´s true).

Natalie
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Natalie » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:10 pm

I quoted it instead so here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY0Vz8f ... j&index=10