Song Of Prayer

A particular song helped you? Let's hear it
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
David R
Site Moderator
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Song Of Prayer

Post by David R » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:09 am

This song has helped me release some emotions which were directly connected to my relationship with god, Something about their voices and harmony felt angelic (personally)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCYraH2 ... 19BDE28CB6

This is an extended repetition of the same verse.

Wanted to share

Love

David

Courtney
Community Member

Re: Song Of Prayer

Post by Courtney » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:14 am

Haha David this makes me so happy -- Final Fantasy X is my favorite video game! I've played it all the way through twice; once when I was about 15 and once a couple years ago. ;) Love the soundtrack of that game.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable