Fresh Oil from Heaven

A place for any spirit to communicate with the community
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pam
Banned

Fresh Oil from Heaven

Post by Pam » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:20 am

ELAINE TAVOLACCI
Staten Island, NY
www.awordinseason.info
awordinseason@live.com

Fresh Oil from Heaven

August 27, 2015

Jesus told a parable about ten virgins. Five of them were wise and carried oil along with their lamps, and the other five were foolish because they didn't carry oil along with their lamps. They were all wearied from waiting for their bridegroom to come. Oil speaks as a metaphor of the Holy Spirit, and the bridegroom speaks as a metaphor of Jesus. Many of you are becoming fatigued because you don't sense the Holy Spirit moving in your lives. You have been waiting for God to visit you once again but you are not experiencing His presence. Some of you have even felt as if the glory has departed (Ichabod) from your life. Jesus wants you to carry fresh oil, and He will release His fresh oil from heaven to fill your lamps once again.

The Lord says, come unto Me and allow Me to release My glory upon you and anoint you with fresh oil once again. Just as the precious oil, upon the head of Aaron, that ran down his beard, to the edge of his garments, I will release My oil once again over My body. Allow Me to lubricate that which has become dry and brittle. Don't be disheartened by what you see in the natural, because these things will come back to life as I pour My anointing on you. I will replenish those areas that have been desolate, and revive the areas that have been barren. Throw off the weight of discouragement. Surely I will move once again in a mighty way in your midst. This dry spell will cease and My glory will bring refreshing upon you and wash away all burdens. I will visit you in your quiet time. I will release My glory in your prayer time. I will release revelation in your study time. I will visit your homes and churches once again.

You have been standing on My word, believing for something for a long time. Don't give up now. You have been faithful through difficult times, and stood steadfast through the fiery trials. Don't retreat, for I am right at the door. Don't be disillusioned to believe the lies of the enemy. As you stand your ground, you will come back stronger than you were before. Surrender yourself to Me and allow Me to fill you once again with My fresh oil. Do not be afraid of the darkness that you are experiencing in this season, for you will surely see My Glory accelerate beyond what you have ever known. Do not become stagnant but trust Me and know that I will do all that I have promised. Protect that which I have given to you and the precious oil that has been entrusted to you. As you submit yourselves to Me once again, you will no longer suffer from this spiritual famine, but you will be filled to overflowing with fresh oil says the Lord.

Proverbs 21:20 There is desirable treasure, and oil in the dwelling of the wise, but a foolish man squanders it

Psalm 92:10 But my horn You have exalted like a wild ox; I have been anointed with fresh oil.

Matthew 25: 1-12 "Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish. Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them, but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. But while the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept. "And at midnight a cry was heard: 'Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!' Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said to the wise, 'Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.' But the wise answered, saying, 'No, lest there should not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.' And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut. "Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, 'Lord, Lord, open to us!' But he answered and said, 'Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.'

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable