Last weekend a family passed and don't know it

Share your personal spirit-related interactions and experiences
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Johanne
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Last weekend a family passed and don't know it

Post by Johanne » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:49 pm

Hello everyone,
Last week-end in Burkina Faso, a group of people was shoot in a cafe. Six of them were people from my community, four of them being of the same family. When I went to bed that night, I asked my guides to take me there so that I could talk to them about the spirit world. When I woke up the next morning, I had images of them running from the scene and being in terror not knowing they had pass.
I just started a little more than a year ago to develop my mediumship skills so like many, I don't always know what to do.
I know that some of you in the forum are very good mediums. What can I do to help them or have them get help to understand what has happened to them and what they can do now.
Writting this I hear in my head, don't worry, they're taken care of. But I'm not sure it's true. I have a feeling that a not so bright spirit wants to take hold of the situation. I pray for them. Can I do more?
Love,

Johanne

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable