Talking to Influencing spirits?

Share your personal spirit-related interactions and experiences
Cari M
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Talking to Influencing spirits?

Post by Cari M » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:05 am

Good evening!

I am wondering if anyone has actually tried communicating with spirits that may be with you when you are trying to feel about emotions?

If we have spirits with us from childhood, etc. that think they need to protect us, block us from getting to our emotions and so on, wouldn't it help to try to communicate with them? If they are attracted to us because they have similar damage, hurt, experiences, couldn't we help them as well as we are trying to feel through our things? Work with them, so they are being assisted as well? It feels like to me working against them in a way. The over cloaking and all the things that these spirits can do to influence us makes me feel like I want to communicate with the ones that are with me. Is that an acceptable thing to do?

I know that AJ has said previously that we only really need to pray to God, but at the same time there are also so many spirits that are trying to help us as well. I get very conflicted with this. Not because I disagree, but because I have been in a place for so long that I would not ask for help, that I really feel I need help now and am still judging myself for feeling that way. Judging myself still that I really shouldn't ask for help, I should be stronger than this. This is totally conflicting with me finally cracking open and being a little bit vulnerable to feel my emotions, letting people see me break down, and not stopping myself. There is definitely a spiritual war going on.

Warm Regards,
Cari
My name is Cari.

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Talking to Influencing spirits?

Post by Nicky » Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:26 pm

Hi Cari

Just a quick note to say that I felt it appropriate to move your thread to this part of the forum.

Thanks
Nicky

maureen
Community Member

Post by maureen » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:12 pm

Hi Cari...I sometimes speak directly with spirits around me who are engaging with me through my injuries and find that most often they want me to stay where I am rather than grow. In fact, they were attracted to me because of sympathetic injuries and beliefs. I think it depends on their motives and reasons for being in my life and whether or not they have a desire to grow...just like with people around us in the physical world.

It makes me think of how often we want everyone in our lives to embrace the teachings of divine truth because we do and we fear losing those relationships as we progress and grow. And, if we just feel our sorrow and vulnerability at the sight of that truth (that we might lose those connections), we will be able to see what is the most loving way to interact with those friends. If not, we might end up pushing on others to grow in the same directions we are embracing when that is not what they truly desire to do. And that is where we can become frantic or pushy or demanding or needy...and, therefore, unloving and out of harmony with God regarding honoring the free will of others...thinking we are just helping them see a truth.

You may have feelings that you can't grow without harming/abandoning the spirits who have been around you for long periods of your life and that might be what is bringing up the feelings that you should "bring them along" with you. But, that may or may not be loving depending on their free will and desire.

For instance, if you have fearful spirits with you who do not want to work through their own issues of fear yet (and, also, emotions of repentance around how they have been influencing you to hold onto and grow your own fear/error based beliefs through remaining earthbound and harming others through the years rather than facing and healing their own injuries from their own lives on earth), they will just leave and find another person to engage in indulging and justifying fear with once you have released the fears in your soul that you have in common with them. In the meantime, they might just distract you from progressing and proceeding with the current emotional work you are facing through engaging with you through other error based emotions you may have surfacing now such as guilt feelings about leaving them behind.

So, that is what I would look at. What your reasons are for wanting them to grow and change with you. It might help you to progress further in embracing your own progress more directly (and owing it fully) where trying to bring others along with you (especially those who are not around you because of a similar desire to grow, but rather because of sympathetic injuries/error based beliefs you have shared with them for many years) will end up diluting your own steps toward healing because you will be focusing on them and their soul condition rather than your own condition of love.

They will see your progress as you heal....if they have a desire to....and if they hang around. And, some may choose to heal too...and many spirits, I feel leave us....and find others to attach to. And there are things to feel about that too.

Hope that helps.

Of course, we can love and communicate openly with all the spirits around and with us, but once we want them to come with us, we are likely to move out of harmony with God regarding honoring the free will of others pretty quickly. Whereas, if we just feel the grief and vulnerability about all these relationships (whether with people in the spirit world or on earth) changing as we grow, then we will see what is loving when it comes to communicating with those who will be affected by our development (regardless of the feelings they might have about our growth in love~ because sometimes they will not agree at all with it).

Love,
Maureen

Cari M
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Cari M » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:30 pm

Good day, Maureen!

Thank you for your response and I understand what you have explained here. I don't know that I really communicated what I was thinking. I was just curious if anyone did talk to the spirits that are with them when they are working through things. I do not have any intention of pushing them to come along with me or even to receive Divine Truth necessarily either. Over the years of learning different truths, I have really laid back on sharing my views with people or spirits for that matter because I understand that is unloving and not usually ever productive.

I was thinking along the lines of just showing them love by acknowledging them and communicating with them may just be a loving thing to do. I was wondering if it would help us as well if they seem to be hindering us in our progression. While it would be nice if they decide to investigate Divine Truth on their own after I have communicated with them is totally up to them. I didn't mean they had to come along with me. Either way once I have dealt with the emotion they are connected to they will be leaving. I just wouldn't mind if they left being shown love if they choose to at least to receive that as opposed to some unloving emotions if I know they have been hindering me either intentionally or not intentionally. I don''t know if that explains it any differently.

Also thank you Nicky for letting me know that you moved it as well.

Warm Regards,

Cari
My name is Cari.

Cari M
Community Member

Post by Cari M » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:13 pm

Good evening!

I just wanted to add this example that just happened for me recently in reference to what I was trying to explain here. I had an issue that I just could not get to the bottom to, feel about it, and it was causing so much distraction and confusion in my life. I couldn't understand what was going on. So I actually started to feel into parts of my body and address what I was feeling in those areas. See what I could get from them, etc. I communicated with those spirits. One told me that I did not want to know and the other one told me that it wouldn't let me move forward, because "I couldn't handle it" the answer that was to come.

So as I felt into this situation and was triggered about it, I just spoke to all the spirits that were with me. Basically I said I understand that there are a lot of you here for different reasons and I am acknowledging you all and that all of you have been through some things yourselves as well. I love you all and I am asking you to please be open and allow me to move forward with this, I really need to do this and I would appreciate it if you could support me and just love me through this. I can handle the answer now and I want to know the truth. So after I said this, I was able to grieve the situation and release it. I had been working on this issue for the past year and it was overwhelming me. I actually felt the weight lifted off my shoulders and for the first time I was able to clearly receive the answer without wavering.

I don't know if this is a way to go about things with these spirits that are with us because of our emotional damage or not, but it felt pretty loving all the way around. I also then thanked them for working with me and loving me back as well. Certainly most of them have not left, but hopefully they are a little bit more open to receiving love from me and maybe even the spirits that are trying to help them as well. I did also explain that there were a lot of loving spirits around all of us that are waiting for the opportunity to help them as well. That at any time they could look around and into that for themselves as well and that is was totally okay for them to pursue their own healing as well if that is what they wanted to do.

I should've just said this in response to you Maureen, I don't really know why I didn't, but this is what I did right before I wrote the initial question and was just wondering if anyone else had done anything similar.

Warm Regards,

Cari
My name is Cari.

maureen
Community Member

Post by maureen » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:34 am

Hi Cari,

Just to add that it is more subtle than we often imagine. The reasons that drive our motives to influence the behaviors, emotions and conditions of those in our midst, whether they be spirits or people on earth.

For instance when you say
I was wondering if it would help us as well if they seem to be hindering us in our progression.
that may not seem/sound like an impure motive that is out of harmony with the free will of those you wish to engage with and influence, but I have found that it often (really now almost always) turns out to be the case. Whenever I have my own reasons for wanting other people to grow or change, I'm finding it is worth taking the time to explore what my personal emotions are that are driving me to want to influence them (even if it is to influence them to become more loving or in a better condition of some sort).

It may not look on the surface to be pushy or unloving (or feel on our end to be so), but if I want someone to learn something (or to become more loving) because they do not yet see or understand something that I feel may lead them to impact my life negatively or as you mention in your particular situation to "hindering" your progression, I find it is worth opening up to having a look at my personal emotional reasons and motives for wanting to influence others. Especially when it comes to believing I am doing so for their own good and loving them but I am actually motivated by much deeper things that I may not have considered before.

This is a huge area of growth for me that is daunting.

I have never really known or tuned into what the desires of others are when it comes to situations where I have my own reasons for wanting them to be in a better condition than they are (and not been looking at that level of the exchange). And, I am discovering I am often willing to impose or try to influence others just to make my own life/fate feel a bit safer now or in the long term.

Even in this exchange. You did ask about this but have expressed a desire to not look toward those things I pointed to. But, I decided to go ahead a write a bit more, just because I do feel that these things are adding to the confusion you said you wanted to become more clear about. So, rather than just say, ok, I did not read this correctly, I can feel that there may be feelings of defensiveness that I was saying you were "pushy" or being unloving. These are feelings for me to feel about and in these types of exchanges I am not sure always whether to just bow out and go with my own sense that even if a person says they want insight, they may not like what I have said or agree with it even if I feel clear and I should just exit. And leave it with their conclusion as me not having understood them in the air.

For me it is subtle dynamic that takes place inside of me. Where I have often moved toward others when they have not wanted to see something themselves but I "believe" they do (for my own reasons). When, if I stop and feel more about this...ie. Why I am wanting to enlighten someone who has not asked me to do so?....I end up discovering a huge pile of reasons inside of my own soul that are driving my desire to "believe" they want something from me....when I may discover it had nothing to do with anything they wanted and only really what I wanted that I get from "giving" to them.

So, like here, in this interaction with you, this issue is coming up for me and there are many levels and layers to explore about my own reasons for writing this. It does feel loving to me to clarify a bit more (self love). But, I also want to honor what feels like a pretty clear expression from you that you don't believe you have these things going on in your own soul in this area you mention you are struggling within that I saw but you feel I was misreading.

For me, when I "want to love" someone to "help them grow" or, more often for me, to "help them learn and understand something" when they did not ask me for that, or really want that truly, I find there are always addictions driving these desires. Mainly at this point I can usually discover deep feelings of terror of what may happen to me or someone who is vulnerable to them if they do not become more loving (as the result of learning what I want them to know).

Whereas, if I am willing, instead, to feel more deeply about the subtle emotions inside of my own soul that are awakening those desires churning inside of me to move me toward others in these types of scenarios (like in your case where you are tuning into the condition of spirits around you and their emotions in relationship to your progression and their condition in relationship to their own potential development as it may/may not change if you make steps now and how that could effect you or them or others, etc), a whole bunch of survival tactics are unearthed. That were inside my soul that I had never looked at before.

I want to become loving enough to know when and how to engage with others so that I am tuned into their true desires and honoring those fully and also loving myself. Sometimes..oftentimes...it is an unknown still. Like writing this. It feels loving to do, but I also don't want to not honor your rejection of what I have shared previously as off base (and how that feels like as an expression of a different desire from you towards me around this question now).

To not write anything more seemed off too because of the nature of the forum and you having posed that question, but it feels that rather than explore what I offered in response, you felt defensive about those possible motives being inside of you. But, maybe i am totally wrong too about these feelings.

Either way, I do know I need to stop and feel more about what people are saying and what I am actually feeling from them on a soul level when it comes to their real desires (or could feel if I tuned in more fully to their desires and my own) when it comes to what they are asking about. It is a new area for me. To stop and feel before I just answer a question or go toward someone with something I want them to learn.

Love,
Maureen

maureen
Community Member

Post by maureen » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:29 am

Hi again Cari...It looks like you were writing your last post the same time I was writing mine so I did not see that before I posted again. It sounds like you are having some success in your communications with some of the spirits around you which is freeing to you...and perhaps helpful to them as well. Which is great. I think it all depends on our motives and their desires and, that as we become more clear and tuned in to those things, we will know what is loving more and more....and for me, find it changes a lot these days.

For me, whenever I find myself feeling like my progression is contingent or dependent in any way on the condition of others (spirits around me or people on earth) I am finding that there is a lot for me to see about there where I am finding loads of error based beliefs in my soul regarding the relationship between me and others and my progression (basically I have a lot of false beliefs about my right/ability to grow and heal in relationship to the feelings others have about it ~ all born of my childhood). This is just a specific area that I was pointing to that I find helpful when I go to interact more directly and consciously with spirits (or people on earth) around me whenever I want to involve them in my process...people and spirits who I am discovering...have a lot of different reasons/motives/attractions of their own to be (or not to be) with me before during and after I do certain emotional work that will/could affect them as well.

As you mentioned, you could feel that there were different spirits with different feelings about your desire to process some emotion. And you
just spoke to all the spirits that were with me. Basically I said I understand that there are a lot of you here for different reasons and I am acknowledging you all and that all of you have been through some things yourselves as well. I love you all and I am asking you to please be open and allow me to move forward with this, I really need to do this and I would appreciate it if you could support me and just love me through this. I can handle the answer now and I want to know the truth.

I think it is great to face the truth that they have mixed emotions and some have fears and resistance. Where we can easily move out of harmony with God and the free will of others is we project needs or demands on them that they do things such as "be open" and "allow" us to do the work. You say you can handle the answer (i.e. are ready for the truth and to grow and heal yourself), but you want something from them too. And that is a demand that comes out of our soul toward them. When you say "I would appreciate it if you could support me and just love me through this"...it is something you are putting onto them that they (the spirits who are not already supporting you and loving you) will feel as a demand that they be somewhere other than where they currently are. Because you want something from them in order to proceed with your own work.

I'm not saying we can't love and openly communicate with everyone around us (whether in the spirit world or on earth) as we grow and change. It is just what and how and why we do this that I am finding to be a huge area I need to explore and develop a lot more awareness and honesty in within myself before I can ever become truly loving all the time (which feels a long way off the more I discover about my motives in many cases throughout the day).

In your situation, it sounds like love for everyone...but there are actually selfish motives on your part. Motives I feel are good to consider. As it helps us to be able to really love and assist spirits more and more when we work through our injuries around needs we feel around the condition of others when it comes to our own potential. Often I find that I want them to be in a better place because I feel like I cant' grow past what they will allow (this is totally what my sisters and parents feel about me and what I still believe to be the law). And that is really the truth. And, when that is the case, and I sitting in front of someone who I can feel has emotions about my potential progress, I try to feel into it, and when I do that rather than move to change them in anyway, I learn more about my fears and things like grief that is large still in my soul about others not choosing love in my past and what that did to my life, etc.

I think it is a combination of things. Desires we have to grow and love and even assist others, mixed with unaddressed fears and error based beliefs about what we need/want from others when it comes to their progression.

That is why I am reaching too more and more toward God. Hoping to feel God's support and love and feelings about my progression. First and foremost. Rather than tuning into what people and spirits around me feel about it so much. From there, in that place of greater self acceptance and love from God, I can interact with others without needing them to love or support me through these changes.

Love,
Maureen

Cari M
Community Member

Post by Cari M » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:05 am

Maureen,

Yes, it does look like we were missing each other in our responses. :) You have said a lot here and I will have to read through this a few times and consider your thoughts. I just wanted to acknowledge that I have seen your responses and will take into consideration what you have said. I am not in a position to respond to your thoughts just now.

Thanks again!

Warm Regards,

Cari
My name is Cari.

maureen
Community Member

Post by maureen » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:28 am

p.s. just to clarify my example of my own impure motives for wanting to awakening/educate/enlighten others when it comes to influencing their feelings about my own progression. When I first did some therapy around the sexual abuse from father and grandfather in my early childhood which I had to do to have even a hope of staying sober 30 years ago, my sisters and my mother (my father had died by then) went on their own quest to annihilate my position of truthfulness about this forbidden secret we share...and me in the process.

They became card carrying members of the False Memory Syndrome Movement. One sister published a story in a book about me called “True Stories of False Memories”, another became friends with Rosanne Barr's parents who were publicly taking her down for her accusations against her father. That same sister also became best friends with a woman who won the biggest lawsuit against a therapist in the nation for “implanting false memories”, etc.

At the time, I did not know they were doing these things in response to me “breaking the silence” as we lived on opposite ends of the country and they were all together and I was alone. What I did experience though was thirty years of attack from them every night in the sleep state. And over the years, they did disclose these things to me. Oh yea, another sister told me she had paid a “World Renown” Cult Expert over $5,000 dollars trying to understand how this could have “happened” to me (which she seemed to hold me accountable for).

Now, as I am learning Divine Truth, I know even more that I not only was right to do that initial work, but that I am still stuck in the terror of proceeding. I stopped that work (believing I was done but knowing really from the evidence in my current life that I was not)...and Jesus has pointed me back now to that past and has shown me that I will never be able to really be loving in many areas of my life/or even know what love would do in many cases (let alone be able to become at-one with God) unless/until I go back there and fully do all that work...ie, feel it all...the terror, the truth...the horror....and now too the abandonment, cruelty and retaliation for just saying it happened.

What is true for me is that I am very acutely aware of the punitive nature of my family when it comes to my progression. So much so that I was willing to stop that work and live a pretty penalty riddled life for another 30 years just to prevent more attack from them.

So, in my case, I have many beliefs still that I must get them to allow me to progress before I can do it without being completely and utterly annihilated (these are things I do not "think about" yet they are influencing me often). And this belief will not leave my soul until I go forward without that love or support. They actually believe I am the unloving one who has soiled their otherwise perfect lives. And that is really a big point of sorrow and despair for me...that this family of mine will see this next step as me being really beyond mean and even evil. This all feels too much to bear...but I will bear it in the months ahead because I am screwed in the long run if I don't grow and fully heal these things even if they think I deserve an even deeper seat in hell than the one live in already if I do.

So, wanting others to join in or accept or see my progression in a good light is still huge in me on levels and I would never even know this unless I was challenging myself in my exchanges day by day by looking toward my emotions and motives in every interaction I want to involve others in when it comes to my emotional work. I do not interact with those family members (in the awake state...though I do most nights still I am either tormented by or with them) but I do see how much I live inside of an error based belief that I must fall under their rule of law through watching my interactions when it comes to the injured beliefs other people have about love and truth...and therefore, me and my potential progress.

So, this is just one belief that is totally not true from God's perspective that is still in my soul that will motivate me in similar circumstances to engage others to either approve of or to accept punishment and abandonment from for my progress. This belief won't totally leave me until I do all that other work.

The more I tune into the emotions in my current life when I go to engage with others about their feelings about my progression (whether they or spirits or still living on earth), I can my motives largely stem from this family history. Because it is unhealed. And I feel that they still hold the power over my soul. And, also, that I must either awaken others or live beneath their soul condition on any given issue.

And, this is not true from God's perspective. God wants me to live free of that dark past. Regardless of what my family thinks about me as I go forward. Yet, I will not feel that truth until the old belief leaves and God's truth enters my soul on this issue now as I do this work I have avoided for so long.

So, it is often not just a simple desire I find I have when I begin to move toward others around their the subject of their own soul condition, and this becomes more obvious once I began to explore more of my feelings. I can see how many times my motives are born of this one dynamic that is still unhealed between me and this small group of people I have a shared history of abuse with. And how that colors all these other interactions at times.

Cari M
Community Member

Post by Cari M » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:21 am

Maureen,

Well, I had typed up a really lengthy response to this and the site timed out. I totally forgot that this would happen.There is definitely a LOA for me on this, so I will have to look into that.

Thank you again for continuing with me in this thread as it definitely has given me some things to consider about my intent, belief systems, communication in relationships, and so forth. I absolutely do mean it when I tell these spirits that I love them, no matter what condition that they are attracted to me in. I understand that they are hurt little children just like I am. But I do not want to use my love for them to my own personal advantage, so thank you for bringing that to my attention as well.

I do not have them or feel that way. I know that I am the only person that can stop my progression. I do not need anyone's permission or approval, including spirits to move in my emotional work. I was in more conversation with them and what I shared was a snap shot. I felt about things they said to me and I was ready to move forward and did so. I just communicated that to them because I wanted to not that I needed to. This was something that I tried for this one instance, not an adopted practice per se. That is why I was asking about if others had talked to any of these spirits with them. I think that some people channel with their guides and other loving spirits that are trying to assist them, so I thought I would try this. I don't know if others only channel their guides or with the ones with them as well, so I am curious about that too.

You said in one of your messages "You did ask about this but have expressed a desire to not look toward those things I pointed to." While I may not have addressed everything that you said or think that I should have responded to ,if you choose to would you please share with me where I actually expressed in this communication that I would not look into the the things that you had said?

You have mentioned a lot of your personal things in this thread as well. I want you to know that I have read them and that what you are going through, discovering, sharing, and so on is important. At this time though other than what I just said, I do not feel that I want to make any additional comments about it.

While I have still not addressed everything you have said here, I will continue to review this thread as I have much to consider and pray about my unloving behavior.

Warm regards,

Cari
My name is Cari.