Angry Women Spirits

Share your personal spirit-related interactions and experiences
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Diane Newby
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Angry Women Spirits

Post by Diane Newby » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:36 pm

I joke once in a while about being a "meat puppet" but the influence of spirits in my life is very real. The most obvious to me at this time would have to be some angry women spirits. I can't see it right away when it happens but when I look back I would describe it as a dark veil that comes over me and everything my mate does is annoying. For him the experience is that I am just a big ball of anger and to not approach me about anything. I feel very sad about this and now that I know what's going on the length of the time I'm influenced is shortening. I used to be in that dark place for weeks then days and now with the tools at hand, punching bag and screaming/crying pillow, it hasn't happened in many months. Along with forgiveness for my father and repentance to all men it's my intention to be more loving to all. Thanks.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable