A few Paintings

Images, drawings, paintings, poetry or photographs
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Darragh
Muted

A few Paintings

Post by Darragh » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:29 pm

So Here are a few paintings i painted since new year. I stopped painting at 16 but picked up the brush again after 20 years. I had to feel some emotions in order to unlock the effort. Now its no effort.

Darragh
Muted

Re: A few Paintings

Post by Darragh » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:31 pm

forgot to add the attachments. Here are three.
Attachments
Addiction Party.jpg
Addiction Party.jpg (97.89 KiB) Viewed 10318 times
Sleep State 1.jpg
Sleep State 1.jpg (139.28 KiB) Viewed 10318 times
Spitit Influence.jpg
Spitit Influence.jpg (123.51 KiB) Viewed 10318 times

Darragh
Muted

Post by Darragh » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:34 pm

This one, we asked who is present with us and i felt like painting him/Her
Attachments
Spirit Cat.jpg
Spirit Cat.jpg (71.4 KiB) Viewed 10318 times

Marina Smargiannakis
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Marina Smargiannakis » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:51 am

Hi Darragh,

Thank you very much for sharing your paintings. I am a painter as well, but have always hesitated to share here though I wanted to. These recent weeks I am working through issues regarding my work, including sharing publicly. You are inspiring me to share, so kudos to your bravery and thank you for that. Your second painting in particular triggered a lot of fear in me and tightness in my solar plexus which was very good to see.

(PAINTINGS REMOVED BY NICKY AS REQUESTED BY MARINA)

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:49 pm

Hi Marina

It would have been loving & more appropriate to create your own thread sharing your paintings with the forum rather than posting them like you have done onto Darragh's thread.

There are a number of reasons why this would have been the best course of action to take so it could be a good exercise to reflect on what emotions within you drove this.

Thanks
Nicky

Marina Smargiannakis
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Marina Smargiannakis » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:50 pm

Thank you, Nicky!

Vivi
Community Member

Post by Vivi » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:48 pm

I love your paintings! I'm going to share some of mine too. :mrgreen:
Viviane