Some of my paintings

Images, drawings, paintings, poetry or photographs
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Vivi
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Some of my paintings

Post by Vivi » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:09 pm

Hi, I'm Viviane Mota. (this is my first post)
I've been painting things that I'd put under spirituallity even before I found Divine Truth. I have been very open minded to visit many different churches and understand their point of view. But I came to the conclusion that religion never made much sense to me. I have always been a spiritual seeker.
I've always believed that our physical life was not the end and that it would go on. So here are some paintings. That's how I freely express myself.

I'm working on one right now called "The Soul Progression" that I'd like to share with you all but I don't have the attachment button option.

(EXTERNAL LINKS REMOVED BY NICKY)

This one is called: The Soul

This one below is my favorite painting of all the ones I did so far. It's called: Vita. Italian for Life.
It represents the infinte life.

This one below with the hand is called: A Wonderer

This one below is another favorite of mine. It's called "Half Color, Half not"
A person who is progression. It represents a person not fully colored, not at-One yet.

Well, I have many other paintings on my website and fan page.

Thanks for the forum guys.

Viviane :mrgreen:
Viviane

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Some of my paintings

Post by Nicky » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:39 pm

Hi Viviane

Welcome to the forum.

Just a note to let you know that I have removed the external links that you provided in your initial post. There is a place where you can enter these details on your forum profile page in the relevant fields.

Cool paintings!

Nicky

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable