Education in Love group 1 - huge thanks

Offer your gratitude to somebody here
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
marionseath
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Education in Love group 1 - huge thanks

Post by marionseath » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:42 am

Huge thanks to Jesus, Lena, Igor and Mary for organising, coordinating, presenting, recording and just being at the Education in Love Group 1. Also huge thanks to other participants for sharing their time, experience and questions. Big thanks also to the resort staff who made it possible to have the event in a lovely part of the world.

The week was brilliant and totally life changing for me, Matilda and Dave. Learning about the truth of where I actually am at emotionally was profound and earth shaking for me. I love the change that I have experienced and love the effect it is having around me. I will keep longing for God's love to guide and support me being humble and strongly on this path.

Much love and gratitude, Marion

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable