Thank you Nicky and Perry

Offer your gratitude to somebody here
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phoebe Bruce
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thank you Nicky and Perry

Post by Phoebe Bruce » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:39 am

I just want to express my thanks to Nicky and Perry for the recent video you guys posted about receiving Divine Love and your experiences of God in general. Actually words can't really describe the feelings I've been having since listening to it last night... its like the way you described the process and your passion and joy for God has helped something to click for me. I feel excited again about engaging the experiment over and over with God. God has shared much truth with me, but still the feeling of Love eludes me. But through prayer after watching your video I actually felt that it is only me and not God who is blocking that Love relationship. i feel inspired watching my brothers engaging this process. Thank you

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable