Thank you to Pierre Joseph

Offer your gratitude to somebody here
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Rita
Community Member

Thank you to Pierre Joseph

Post by Rita » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:05 am

Thank you for all your contributions Pierre.
And for succeeding in updating Wikipedia.
And thanks to Luli too...

Pierrejoseph
Community Member

Re: Thank you to Pierre Joseph

Post by Pierrejoseph » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:30 am

Hi Rita,

I did not even notice Wikipedia accepted some of my edit proposals after they declined Luli's ones. This is only a few things but good news. I feel just normal to correct what is false accusations and misleading information. The article needs still to be completely rewritten. Next step.

Cheers,
Pierre

Real Jesus
Banned
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Real Jesus » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:47 am

Hi guys,

Just wanted to mention that I strongly feel you two are in a co-dependent addiction at the present moment which you may want to address.

This is regularly happening on many forums. Not just this forum.

At least here, we are open to addressing it, right? :)

Thanks guys

Love,
RJ

Lena
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lena » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:06 am

Hi guys,
Going to lock this topic for now

Cheers
Lena