To Peter and Eloisa

Offer your gratitude to somebody here
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Alex M
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

To Peter and Eloisa

Post by Alex M » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:11 am

To Pete and Eloisa,

Just wanted to say a massive thank you for putting yourselves out there on the very recent feedback session you had with Jesus and Mary. It has been a great help for me in regards to seeing more about my arrogance.

Thanks heaps,

Alex

Courtney
Community Member

Re: To Peter and Eloisa

Post by Courtney » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:32 pm

I was looking yesterday to see if Eloisa had an intro post because I wanted to thank her and Peter too! So thanks to both of you for your openness and bravery--your sessions were super valuable for me to watch.

Anna S
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Anna S » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:06 pm

I also very much would like to thank you Peter and Eloisa for your bravery and willingness to share your work with yourself and your relationship on the feedback session with Jesus and Mary. It gave me a lot of insights and inspiration.
Lots of love
Anna
Anna Skevik, Sweden

LauraR
Community Member

Post by LauraR » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:46 pm

Thank you Peter and Eloisa for your strength to share so much with us. Also thank you Mary and Jesus for bringing us this session - being able to see the details of the interaction is quite helpful for me. I have been able to see both my own arrogance and also my self-judgment and blaming.
I have watched so many Divine Truth videos and felt that you are all such loving people. And as I watched your feedback session and heard you speak of your hurts and errors - it was all done in such a loving manner. Each person staying present and showing desire for God's truth. It was quite the example of how we can be in our relationships with self and others if we stay focused in God's truth.
I haven't completed the second video and will indeed have to watch it again -just my sincerest thanks.
LauraR

ChadMontreal
Banned

Post by ChadMontreal » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:38 pm

I've only seen part two, which I found when trying to figure out to pronouce Eloisa! But I really enjoyed the session and wondered if I would ever have the bravery to be that exposed and humble in front of a camera. Genuinely inspired and grateful that you were willing to do that.

- Chad

Eloisa
Community Member

Post by Eloisa » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:08 am

Hey Guys,

Thanks to all of you who have positively commented on the recent Personal Truth session Jesus and Mary gifted to us recently.
Pete and I are glad that our sharing has helped you in some way.

To be honest we just felt so lucky to have the opportunity to receive personal feedback on our relationship because without all the gifts of Truth and putting some of them into practice I suspect we wouldn't even be together. We were on the road to destruction. Now we have the awesome opportunity to learn about Love and Love for real.

Thanks Jesus and Mary for your help and shining the 'light' on where our addictions are destroying our relationship, God's Truth is awesome!

My sincere hope to all of those who watch the Relationship Series is to experiment and try out what God's Messengers of Truth (Jesus and Mary) are saying! It works! YAY!! It doesn't feel easy breaking down the facades and addictions, but it does work! And it is better after feeling even a tiny bit of the crap that is going on! It is a relief.

The Truth sets you free!!

Love

Eloisa

Rita
Community Member

Post by Rita » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:58 am

Amazing what you two shared. Thank you very much.
Such an eye opener about myself. So helpful.

Patricia Sanders
Community Member

Post by Patricia Sanders » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:28 pm

I'd like to join in the chorus of thanks! The feedback session was super helpful for me, too! Thanks Eloisa and Peter, and Jesus, and Lena and Igor!

Patricia

BrendaHoffman
Community Member

Post by BrendaHoffman » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:44 pm

Me and my husband are grateful for the recent sessions you two did about your relationship. We were surprised just how much your issues matched ours! It helped us realize things in ourselves we weren't aware of, and helped us understand each other a bit better. The session helped us want to be more humble and considerate of each other, and to look more closely at our feelings. Thank you for your willingness to do this session, to help other couples like us.