A Big Round of Thank You's

Offer your gratitude to somebody here
Nicky
Site Admin

A Big Round of Thank You's

Post by Nicky » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:19 pm

Hello everybody

The forums have been live now for just over a month and as you can imagine, it has been a pretty crazy time for me with dealing with the varying stuff that I have attracted and the stuff that I have had to address and tweak during this period. :shock:

I'll be honest with you all, I have been really stretched from an emotional perspective this last month on a number of fronts which has been really uncomfortable at times however I have tried to remain as humble as possible throughout and sensitive to the things that God has been showing me through my own personal interactions and attractions here. It has been extremely challenging for me and I feel I am on a very intense and steep learning curve at the moment (more so than I have ever been before and I've almost wanted to take a step back at times). I am sure some of you guys feel similarly since being here. One thing is for sure, I am sure this will continue and I know it is something we should all look to embrace if we truly want to progress towards God in sincerity and make use of the gifts that are on offer to us all here during our time together.

As a result of the stuff that has been brought to my attention in terms of the interactions and events that have happened on the forums so far and also from Jesus & Mary (through their continued support and guidance) it has resulted in a lot of my time being focused towards the admin side of things and quite a lot of "chopping and changing" to the forum terms of use has been "going down" which I appreciate is probably not ideal for all of you guys. As with anything, the start of all projects is a very hectic time! :)

I am hoping that now the initial madness of the first month has passed, the foundations of the forum have now been set and will hopefully grow. I am confident that this will result in the facilitation of the type of environment that I've always wanted to foster from the very beginning which will have the highest possible chance of promoting growth for us all. I am also hoping that I will have more time to engage with you on your threads and offer any potential advice and suggestions in the near future.

As a result of all of the above, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the below people:

Jesus & Mary - You guys have been truly awesome and so patient and generous with me going back to when I first started to develop a feeling of wanting to act on a few of my desires and had that Skype chat with Jesus a few months back which seems such a long time ago now! I actually cannot fathom and comprehend the amount of patience and dedication you guys have towards the growth of Divine Truth on the planet as well as the unbelievable kindness you display on a daily basis in offering your time and assistance to not only myself (personally and forum wise), but to others when providing feedback (via the forum and emails etc). You both are a true inspiration and the qualities you guys possess and display is what I aspire to be more like every single day - I hope one day I can help others in a similar way that you have helped me. Eternally thankful is the phrase!

Every forum member - As outlined above, there have been many things that I have felt necessary to tweak and amend and I really appreciate your patience with me during this period. I would also like to thank you all for your contributions to the forum so far. Much of the content that has been posted already has a lot of potential value to others should they choose to exercise their will to investigate (from reading your introduction threads, your own personal stories and struggles to listening to certain songs or movies that you have shared). I would like to thank you for engaging with the opportunities on offer here, embracing humility (the majority of you) and helping the activity in the forum in it's infancy stage - you guys will be the stalwarts of the forum in the future! Your continued involvement is TRULY appreciated and I tip my hat to the courage of those of you who are contributing and letting yourselves be known by others.

Those who have donated - I will not name you all directly, you guys know who you are! I would like to extend a HUGE thank you to you guys. I cannot express how much your continued support means to me. It allows me to continue to act in my desires helping me to be the person who I was meant to be. If this forum does turn out to be a success in the future, your support will be a definite contributor to this so I thank you so much for your generosity.

The guests - I see all of you guys viewing the forums on a daily basis! I would like to thank you all for your curiosity and continuation of your pursuit of learning more about Divine Truth. I hope one day you would like to register and become a part of the community so that we can all get to know you better.

Thanks for reading.

Nicky

Amanda Stracey
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: A Big Round of Thank You's

Post by Amanda Stracey » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:50 pm

And a huge big thank you to you Nicky for wanting to take this on. I too hope it becomes an amazing space to show what God's love really looks like.

Anna S
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Anna S » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:57 pm

Thank You Nicky for the huge amount of work and responsibility you have taken on. I especially would like to mention the time and effort you put into explaining why a certain person has got a red or amber strike. I learn a lot from reading your explanations and your way of handling unloving behavior on the forum.

With love
Anna
Anna Skevik, Sweden

Teresa French
Community Member

Post by Teresa French » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:37 am

Hi Nicky,
Thank you for taking on this undertaking - I have got a lot out of it in this one month that the forum has been public, from all the interactions, the feedback I have received from Mary and in your thoroughness and care in which you, and Mary, have taken the time to explain to myself and others, the reasons for the actions taken and the feedback given.
I feel this is an amazing gift you have offered to anyone who wishes to take it up, as there are great lessons here to be learned, and things to reflect on, as I have been and still am :)
thank you heaps!
Teresa

Alkhemst
Community Member

Post by Alkhemst » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:03 am

Thanks Nicky, Mary and everyone contributed here, I'm learning because of it, I'm learning by seeing what it means to be truthful and loving at the same time by others' examples, particularly Nicky and Mary's; and the chance to practice what I've learnt from what I feel is loving right now has been an invaluable opportunity for me.

Anita
Community Member

Post by Anita » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:29 pm

And a Big Thankyou! to you Nicky for creating this opportunity to learn in love and to meet and get to know and to be friends with others, who are on the same path. And Thank you Mary! And thank you to everyone here that makes it possible for me to learn.

Love
Anita
Anita Tännström

MikeCollier
Community Member

Post by MikeCollier » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:28 am

Yes Thank you all. Really awesome here. I have been alone doing this work for a long time, and am seeing how I have veered off the path mightily without even realizing it. Thanks Nicky for helping me. Your critique of only a single post of mine has really made me stop and rethink all aspects of my progression. That's all it took. One Loving feedback loop. It just stopped me in my tracks.
I never expected such personalized help, and given the number of posts here, I seriously do not expect another one. I can only imagine how much work it must be to uphold the standards you have established here. Wow.
Ha-ha, I only hope I can be more thoughtful with my posts so such critique is never again necessary for you.
You are all just awesome

Courtney
Community Member

Post by Courtney » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:29 pm

Just wanted to thank you for this forum Nicky. I would imagine as the admin some parts are more fun than others, and I can imagine it may already easily have become a part time or full time job in and of itself! Very much appreciative.

marionseath
Community Member

Post by marionseath » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:29 am

I am starting to feel some change in my emotions and it feels like it is heading in a loving direction at last. In a big way I feel it is due to the forum Nicky. Amazing it can have so much of an impact. Maybe the will muscle is starting to grow (smile). Thanks HEAPS to you, Mary, Jesus and others for the opportunity to learn.

Love Marion

LindaM
Community Member

Post by LindaM » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:32 am

I too would like to say a HUGE thank you to Nicky for creating this wonderful opportunity and for taking the time to share your loving thoughts with us all. It is a huge benefit to me. I am also extremely and eternally grateful to Jesus and Mary and the others of the fourteen who have returned. I cannot even comprehend what they must be going through as they learn to reconnect with their real selves. Finding Divine Truth and meeting Jesus and Mary has been the greatest gift of my life. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.