Assistance Group and Eloisa

Offer your gratitude to somebody here
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Angharad
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Assistance Group and Eloisa

Post by Angharad » Mon May 02, 2016 8:10 pm

I would firstly like to say a BIG Thankyou for the assistance groups. I have been working through the first one for the last 3-4 weeks and have found it immeasurably helpful. So much work by so many people just to help others,wow! So thank you to all who made it happen. I would really like to say a personal thank you to Eloisa, I had been starting to feel that this just seemed to be a process of feeling really crappy all the time and 'where was the joy'? etc etc and Eloisa's comments and feedback and enthusiasm in the group really inspired and spurred me on. So Thank YOU Eloisa for being so public with your process, your tears and your smile so that even on the other side of the world people can benefit. It is appreciated. xxx Angharad

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable