Assistance Groups Thread Discussion

Stuck in your progression? - Ask for advice
Niky
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Assistance Groups Thread Discussion

Post by Niky » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:36 pm

Thanks guys, I would be flying to Australia from California, so then my destination would be BNE Brisbane airport, correct? The map looks confusing to me, I would have thought it was Melbourne.

Lena
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lena » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:12 am

Hi Guys,

I thought I would link here the thread about the messages from the group of spirits to people who are going to the assistance groups.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=864&p=3264#p3264

Cheers,

Lena

Bex
Community Member

Post by Bex » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:04 am

Hey guys
It is with the heaviest of hearts I have had to cancel my place for this assistance group, I have not been able to come up with enough funds and have realised how much I have to work though regarding self responsibility and self love until I can go. I am desperately hoping to go to the next one but just wanted to highlight that now I have cancelled and there is already 1 or 2 other spaces still if you do live in OZ and it wont cost so much as for us in the UK then GO! take the leap! I am so gutted and feel so much sadness that I will be in london working rather than listening to Jesus and Mary in person, I am going to use this experience to learn from and sort out my finances better so that one day soon I could get personal feedback and grow. From this I have also learnt I have been putting off or avoiding dealing with most things in my heart thinking "Ill sort it when I get to meet Mary and Jesus" - so reliant! I am off to sort things out but just wanted to write here and let you guys know there is an extra space so anyone thinking maybe please go for it!
Thanks so much guys and thanks to Nicky for this platform to let you know xxx

Pierrejoseph
Community Member

Shared transport to AG1?

Post by Pierrejoseph » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:51 am

Hi there,

I am traveling from New Caledonia and plan to spend a couple of days in Wilkesdale before the AG1.

Would there be anyone here attending first AG1 next week that plans to travel to Noosaville from the Kingaroy/Wilkesdale area on next friday and that would be happy to offer shared transport and sharing the cost. I might have as well a couple of boxes of fresh fruits to carry with me as well as a big travel bag. So there need to be some space available.

Does anyone knows a way to get straight to the sunshine cost by public transport, one needs to get back to Brisbane first? I don't find anything on internet.

Thanks,
Pierre

Teresa French
Community Member

Post by Teresa French » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:57 am

Hello all.
If anyone is looking to attend and haven't yet booked accommodation, I have just cancelled my place at the first Assistance Group this Friday, and have also cancelled my room booking for a 1Bedroom apartment at the venue.
cheers
Terea

LisaQ
Community Member

Post by LisaQ » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:37 pm

For those of us who are not able to be at the Assistance Groups in person this round, I just had a great thought dropped in my head in the last day: I'm going to join during my sleep state as much as I can! (I realized that USA East Coast sleeping time is about exactly the daytime hours of the AGs!) Not sure how much this will work, but my strong INTENTION is to be there! :D

Also, after re-watching the channeled message from the Celestial Spirits for those who will be attending the upcoming AGs, I have had a strong desire to pray for all of those brothers and sisters who will be attending in person, that their hearts may be open to receiving truth. I know it is up to each individual, but if we all pray for the momentum of divine truth on the earth to build, I think it probably has a beneficial effect in opening more and more souls to the reception of God's love and truth.

My heart is with everyone who will be there in person, and especially sending love to Jesus and Mary as they deliver the content of these courses with so much dedication and love. Thank you, J & M & Lena & Igor, for ALL you do to share DT on this earth!!

Lisa

julie_bennion
Community Member

Post by julie_bennion » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:38 pm

I've been thinking about what Lisa suggests here... as well as from Laura R who has shared with me her desire to a-tune to the group this coming week. This morning I read a Padgett message from Luke I'd like to share. Here Luke speaks to the value of desiring to help others who, like us, are looking for a way out of their suffering ~
http://divinetruth.com/www/en/html/pje/PJE19170108C.

The folks Luke is referring to are in terrible darkness, and while I do not know for certain my soul condition, reading the message out loud, in hopes of aiding spirit-individuals who may be listening, brought up a lot of emotion. I often feel I am unable to progress without the support/guidance of those on the path who can shine the light of truth on the path, in front of & behind them, where I can begin to see myself more clearly. I'm so grateful to everyone here for sharing your hearts, questions, stories, feelings for God & progressions on The Way as we go along.

With Thanks & Love,
Julie

julie_bennion
Community Member

Post by julie_bennion » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:53 pm

Sorry, that link was incomplete. Here's the message from Luke ~

http://divinetruth.com/www/en/html/pje/PJE19170108C.htm

Arvarna
Community Member

Post by Arvarna » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:55 am

Hi Julie,

I just read your post about staying in hostels and just felt to add my personal opinion.
I have stayed in a number of different hostels over the years and I personally wouldn't recommend anyone who is attending the Assistance Groups to stay at one. Staying at a hostel generally means you have to share a room with a number of other people, with no privacy and no space to allow your emotions to come up and out. My own personal experience is that the general lifestyle is one that revolves around partying with alcohol and drugs and I definitely don't feel that it would be good to stay at one for someone who is sincerely wishing to grow.

Arvarna

julie_bennion
Community Member

Post by julie_bennion » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:27 pm

Hi Arvarna,
Thanks for posting about your experience with Youth Hostels. When I looked into the options on-line, there were descriptions of hostels in Queensland where you can book a private room. Otherwise I would not have thought to recommend it, since what you describe has also been my experience. I also was imagining it could be a good landing spot for anyone who is considering staying for a longer period, where one could look at different options from there, instead of looking for & booking a place on-line. I had some e-mail exchange with a couple of real estate agents in Queensland when I was considering traveling over and staying for an extended period. I was told it wasn't possible to rent a place from overseas, unless I had someone there, in Queensland, who could see the rental for me and sign the rental agreements, in person.

I'm sorry I didn't state all of this in the first place. Thanks for giving me the nudge to do so now. :)

Julie