Assistance Groups Thread Discussion

Stuck in your progression? - Ask for advice
Nicky
Site Admin

Assistance Groups Thread Discussion

Post by Nicky » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:27 pm

Hi everyone

As you guys can probably guess, there has been much excitement and interest from a lot of people concerning the upcoming assistance groups. I have received a number of private messages and emails from people who would like to discuss these awesome upcoming events on the forum, which I'd love to be able to facilitate in the most loving and appropriate manner possible.

So for this reason, I have decided to create this thread here and sticky it (so it remains at the top of the thread page list) for anyone who would like to engage in this discussion whilst also laying down some important things that you may wish to consider before posting in this thread to keep it as loving as possible for all involved.

Firstly, if anyone starts becoming demanding, addictive, bossy etc within this thread, then of course, the same strike system applies that is enforced everywhere else on the forum.

Secondly, it is very important that you DO NOT publicly share any of your personal contact details here on this thread (email, phone number, address etc). If you do, you are in breach of the forum guidelines and will be liable to the consequences of breaking these as they are predominantly in place for your own personal safety and benefit. So for this reason, I would advise that you take the time to read and understand the latest forum private messaging guidelines found HERE and share any personal details privately.

The following stuff is what I would deem appropriate to discuss here:

- travelling advice and information (airports, flights, costs etc)
- local accommodation information (camping, offering others a place to stay etc)
- the actual content of the assistance groups (what you are excited to learn about etc)

If used responsibly and in a loving manner, this thread can become an absolutely wonderful resource and tool for people to understand more about certain considerations to take on board, gifts that can be offered to others (particularly those coming from overseas), as well as discussing the content which Jesus & Mary are planning on delivering. If you are someone who is planning to offer certain gifts that require direct, private contact (such as offering someone a place to stay), then I would suggest to write a post in this thread informing people of the nature of your gift and simply inviting anyone interested to send you a forum private message stating a suitable email address, phone number etc that you can then contact to discuss things further.

I believe Mary would also like to add a few lines in this thread about the upcoming Assistance Groups concerning some stuff that she would like to make you all aware of.

Thanks guys
Nicky

Mary
DT Teacher

Re: Assistance Groups Thread Discussion

Post by Mary » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:13 am

Hi everyone,

It is probably no secret that I am really excited about our new Assistance Group series and what I believe are their huge potential benefits for anyone who engages with the groups sincerely. So I'm really glad that so many of you are interested in them and our registrations are growing each day.

Something I wanted to mention here specifically is that Nicky's forum 'Terms of Use' are essentially the same guidelines we will be enforcing for participants at these Assistance Groups. So this means that participating in the forum can be a great way to help you to identify and begin to work through major addictions and errors in love before you even step foot in the door of a group!

It also means that if you have received a strike from Nicky and you choose not to deal with the issue he has raised you are going find the Assistance Group material and our approach very confronting and you may be asked to leave the group if you demonstrate the same unwillingness to deal with your injuries in love as you have done on the forum.

I feel that through these groups we are providing people with the opportunity to gain awareness of their current spiritual condition and to begin to work on their injuries in love. Nicky's forum provides that same opportunity.

The last thing I wanted to mention is that Rui has kindly set up a web platform to assist people in arranging share accommodation. Here is the link to the address: http://web.ist.utl.pt/rmch/ivoryshare

Please be sure to read his clearly outlined terms of use before you participate in these arrangements.

I have added his details to our 'Assistance Groups FAQ' post on my blog.

I am really looking forward to seeing those of you who choose to attend these groups.

Best wishes,
Mary

julie_bennion
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by julie_bennion » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:26 pm

Hi Friends,
While traveling through Europe In my 20's I stayed at many youth hostels; There were always engaging people of all ages, from many countries, finding respite & creating camaraderie there. It just occurred to me, this might be a good way to go! If anyone is interested in taking a look at the options offered for Youth Hostels in Australia, here's the website I've been looking at this morning: https://www.yha.com.au/hostels/

It's cool to see there are seasonal & other temporary work opportunities being offered to travelers through the Hostel organization as well.

Thanks to Nicky for starting this thread, and to both Nicky & Mary for your assistance. Thank you for taking the time to personally help me see myself more clearly.

Grahamsutherland
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Grahamsutherland » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:21 am

I have a number of spare rooms at my place in Wilkesdale not far from AJs place and within walking and cycling distance of a number of others on this path. I am experimenting and working towards creating a more loving ecosystem on my 40 acre property and would like to explore extending that ecosystem to people as well.
If you would like to be a part of it for a short or long time I would love to have you here.
However if you behave unlovingly or I behave unlovingly towards you and we cant address the issue, you would need to be able to leave.
Wilkesdale is about 2 hrs drive from the assistance groups venue and it shouldnt be hard to get a lift to or from with people that live in this area.

Grahamsutherland
Community Member

Post by Grahamsutherland » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:35 am

http://www.elanda.com.au/
Anyone doing the assistance groups on a tight budget may be interested in this very lovely and very cheap camp ground half an hours drive from the venue.

Niky
Community Member

Post by Niky » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:11 am

What is the nearest airport to this event?

julie_bennion
Community Member

Post by julie_bennion » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:04 pm

Hi Nicky,
From the bit of research I did, it looks to me like the airport in Brisbane is closest.

I hope that's right!

Cheers,

julie_bennion
Community Member

Post by julie_bennion » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:06 pm

whoops, sorry Niky... I read your name, without seeing there was no "c" to see... :roll:

Grahamsutherland
Community Member

Post by Grahamsutherland » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:48 am

Actually the Sunshine Coast airport is the closest. Taxi fare from there is likely to be Aus $50 or $60. However there are also minibuses that come up from Brisbane airport and should be able to drop at the venue but I cant think of their name and you would probably have to book in advance.

Grahamsutherland
Community Member

Post by Grahamsutherland » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:52 am

I found the website for the shuttle bus up from Brisbane airport
https://www.airshuttle.com.au