Help!!

Stuck in your progression? - Ask for advice
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nicky
Site Admin

Help!!

Post by Nicky » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:00 pm

Of course we all hit our stumbling blocks on the path for one reason or another. It can be beneficial and a really useful tool to be able to speak with somebody who was at one point stuck on the same issue as you are currently having issues with in the hope that they may be able to give you a helping hand.

Before creating a topic in this category, there are a few processes that I'd recommend you go through before seeking advice:

1) Pray to God - ask God to show you through the Law of Attraction the emotion that you are struggling with, talk to God in truth about how your feeling on the topic

2) Ask your Spirit Guide to help you understand what is going on

3) Is there a specific Divine Truth YouTube video I can watch that can shed light on my circumstances? - Chances are there probably is so seek it out if possible

4) Is there any information on these forums previously posted by others regarding the same issue that I can take a read of?

If you have exhausted the above means, feel free to create a topic clearly outlining what you have been struggling on.

Please note, the opportunity extended here has a high probability of becoming mis-used in addiction. I will be looking out for people who are regularly creating topics in this category as this clearly shows addiction is at play as well as other signs and general feelings I am receiving from you that may suggest the same. The truth is if you are completely humble and desirous to progress, you would only ever need God and at most your spirit guide but nevertheless, this function if used correctly can be really beneficial in promoting growth.

Thanks

Nicky

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable