I would love to visit heaven

Stuck in your progression? - Ask for advice
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pam
Banned

I would love to visit heaven

Post by Pam » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:22 am

I feel jealous of those who have visited heaven and I haven't yet. Let Kat Kerr she seems to visit all the time and to me this is so unfair that I cant visit heaven. I know God loves all His children but why is she so special that she gets to visit all the time? Can a person have Godly jealous without it being the same as Jealous? For some strange reason I don't feel jealous of people who have had an near experience because I am not ready to die yet lol

Is there anything I could do to have an out of body experience and visit heaven? I would like to visit Heaven.

Anneli
Muted

Re: I would love to visit heaven

Post by Anneli » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:14 pm

Hi Pam,

lovely to meet you :)

If you wish, you could begin by wanting to remember your dreams each morning when you wake up. When we are asleep, we often go to the spirit world, which is where we can find both the heavenly realms as well as the hellish ones. We are out of body each night, so it's "only" a matter of starting to remember it all. For many of us, it's not something we'd enjoy remembering, so we tend to focus on other things as soon as we wake up, leaving that connection between our two states of consciousness unbridged.

This is my perception of how we can visit the spirit world, but if you'd like to hear more about it from Yeshua and Miriam, here's a really great video (two parts) about the Sleep state:

Part 1:
https://youtu.be/rnCyXoPlVl4

Part 2:
https://youtu.be/2rbreKnm7M0

And I suppose you could practice with experienced teachers to actually get out of body when you are awake, but personally, I haven't got the sligthest idea how to get from here on Earth to the spirit world! Perhaps it's a matter of only wishing to go somewhere with our spirit body, and tadaa - there we go? I feel the biggest problem with that would be to actually accept that it just happened! :roll: :)

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:27 pm

Hi Pam

I feel that the best way to visit heaven is to focus on working on your own soul to develop your own personal relationship with God gradually. Previously I have found myself watching some near death experience videos on YouTube and although it is fascinating, I feel as though watching these won't really help me in truly going to heaven.

There are many videos where Jesus and Mary speak about spirit/metaphysical based interactions/events. The below link I have provided links you to these if you'd like to find out more.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... A47BFCE723

Thanks

Nicky

Pam
Banned

Post by Pam » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:08 am

Nicky wrote:Hi Pam

I feel that the best way to visit heaven is to focus on working on your own soul to develop your own personal relationship with God gradually. Previously I have found myself watching some near death experience videos on YouTube and although it is fascinating, I feel as though watching these won't really help me in truly going to heaven.

There are many videos where Jesus and Mary speak about spirit/metaphysical based interactions/events. The below link I have provided links you to these if you'd like to find out more.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... A47BFCE723

Thanks

Nicky
Thanks so much Nicky. I will have to watch the video on a day off. Right now it is 12:07 am in the morning here and I will have to go to bed soon so I can go to work.

Pam
Banned

Post by Pam » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:12 am

Anneli wrote:Hi Pam,

lovely to meet you :)

If you wish, you could begin by wanting to remember your dreams each morning when you wake up. When we are asleep, we often go to the spirit world, which is where we can find both the heavenly realms as well as the hellish ones. We are out of body each night, so it's "only" a matter of starting to remember it all. For many of us, it's not something we'd enjoy remembering, so we tend to focus on other things as soon as we wake up, leaving that connection between our two states of consciousness unbridged.

This is my perception of how we can visit the spirit world, but if you'd like to hear more about it from Yeshua and Miriam, here's a really great video (two parts) about the Sleep state:

Part 1:
https://youtu.be/rnCyXoPlVl4

Part 2:
https://youtu.be/2rbreKnm7M0

And I suppose you could practice with experienced teachers to actually get out of body when you are awake, but personally, I haven't got the sligthest idea how to get from here on Earth to the spirit world! Perhaps it's a matter of only wishing to go somewhere with our spirit body, and tadaa - there we go? I feel the biggest problem with that would be to actually accept that it just happened! :roll: :)
Thanks so much for the videos. I will try to watch them sometime. It is late here right now 12:09 am. I'll have to watch them on a day off. I do remember watching one video on the sleep state. I don't always remember dreaming or I can't remember all my dream or it is too weird. I used to have dreams that felt real. And there for a while I had a lot of sun lit mansion dreams that I visit in my dream. Each mansion is always different and just as beautiful. Lately I keep dreaming about being a young mother and breast feeding. I wonder what these dreams mean and my kids who are in their late teens and early twenties and little again.

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:06 pm

Hi Pam

No worries

Cheers

Nicky

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable