Praying to God to help release emotion

Share your own methods, tips or handy tricks which have promoted growth
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
victoria
Muted
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Praying to God to help release emotion

Post by victoria » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:11 pm

Sometimes I will be triggered, so I go to my room....I know that I'm not going to feel the emotion.

So I pray to God with all my might and my guide to help me access it, I kind of rock myself when I do this...then as the emotion rises, I just keep praying to God to let me allow its flow and then.....SURRENDER to it....

Mario
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Praying to God to help release emotion

Post by Mario » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:38 am

Thanks Victoria for your description
I understand and do similarly (not rocking or in my room but wherever).
When the emotion is rising and I keep praying the "surrender" for me happens instantly and somehow automatically. Sometimes I get overwhelmed and most of the times the sensation longs very short (and intensive), and I pray again to process more of it.
So I have the question: would you like to tell me if you feel the grief for long time or in smal dosis?

Mario

victoria
Muted

Re: Praying to God to help release emotion

Post by victoria » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:21 am

small doses.

Crying like a baby from anything from 2-10 minutes...