Loving the way God loves

Share your own methods, tips or handy tricks which have promoted growth
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
marionseath
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Loving the way God loves

Post by marionseath » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:36 pm

Hi friends of the forum, I am currently separating from my partner and have been listening to Jesus and Mary's FAQ Partner Relationship series. The descriptions of how God does and doesn't love is guiding and supporting me in this extremely difficult process. I am attempting to practice love in a similar way to God in all my relationships to the best of my ability. Definite benefits are being experienced.

One day, may we all practice love in the same way as our beautiful parents.

I would like to write more but have very little time for the forum at present.

Wishing you all the best until my next visit,

Love Marion.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable