Pray for God's love, love yourself, drink water, breath deep, and deep tissue massage

Share your own methods, tips or handy tricks which have promoted growth
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cari M
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Pray for God's love, love yourself, drink water, breath deep, and deep tissue massage

Post by Cari M » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:05 pm

Good day!

On Thursday I watched a video where AJ was again reviewing things we could do to assist us with feeling our emotions: give yourself time to pray for God's assistance and letting God's love in, love himself, work up to drinking 4-6 liters of water a day, walking or some form of exercise to assist us with other means of diaphragmatic breathing, and also deep tissue massage could be another course of action as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPLdWWI0ARk (massage at the 54:36 mark, but the entire talk is beneficial!)

So I went ahead and scheduled one for myself this morning. Yesterday I found out that one of the Soldiers that I enlisted into the military just died. He had issues with PTSD, drugs, etc. I already had a huge feeling about being in the military in the first place that I needed to get to...that I actually volunteered to be a member of a death machine and then deceive others to do this as well...unloving on so many levels and I have affected so many people in this negative unloving manner.

All that being said, I found the deep therapy massage extremely helpful. I told the therapist this issue and we worked really well togetherthrough the session. I was able to feel emotions through the whole session and identify how much of my body is physically broken because of all my suppressed emotions. I was crying so much and also doing the breathing work that I barely felt the pain of the body work.

The therapist told me that he could've spent at least an hour and a half on each of my shoulders and even said that these types of issues cause a "train wreck" in our body. (at least he did get a chuckle for that, but it was also a confirmation for me as well). I am going to go back in 2 weeks and do it again and see what I can do from there.

Great advice from AJ indeed and if you have an opportunity to try this, I highly suggest it as well. :)
My name is Cari.

LauraR
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Pray for God's love, love yourself, drink water, breath deep, and deep tissue massage

Post by LauraR » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:10 pm

Hello Cari,
I recently saw the video you are discussing. It is very good. I started having quite a bit of pain in my body - mostly by back - a bit over two years now. I went to the chiropractor, but it only helped for a bit because my muscles were all pulling my spine out (also emotional issues as well). My back started improving once I started having massages. I am now having deep tissue. I haven't felt any emotional releases like you spreak of yet, but I know it will help. I am also going to discuss the possibility with my therapist the next time I am there.
I have come out of the New Age and was concerned about doing yoga, but I was able to resolve that a few weeks ago and then seeing the video confirmed it was okay. The sun salutation and downward facing dog really help to open the entire diaphragm and chest. I have been doing yoga frequently now and am feeling better as well. It helps me to sleep better at night which is also helping my sleep time recall.
I haven't been successful in drinking as much water as recommended (only a couple of days) but I am drinking more.
I have guilt and shame also regarding war. Although I did not serve in the military - all of us that are part of a country that supports war has responsibility. My nephew was in Iraq and although he didn't die in the war - it was the PTSD, traumatic brain injury and physical injuries that brought about his death. I used to tell him - we - the whole human race must carry the responsibility of war. I did my best to ease his pain but this was before I had heard of Divine Love. I feel his presence sometimes and I pray for him and although he is in spirit I teach him (and any other spirits who want to listen) about Divine Love and I believe he is learning. I know he must have been in a dark place when he transitioned. Even now with all the issues happening in the world I have to stop myself from getting into the battle even in my mind. It is difficult - I pray for love and courage.
Jesus says one person can change the world and he and Mary are proof.
My love,
LauraR
PS. Now I have to work on that whole "loving myself" part :D

Cari M
Community Member

Re: Pray for God's love, love yourself, drink water, breath deep, and deep tissue massage

Post by Cari M » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:47 am

Hi, Laura!

The affects of war...indeed span across a people, country, and all of us in general. So many unloving feelings and actions. So many wrong belief systems that draw people into these unloving actions that it is somehow intellectually justified, even as the soul cries out and is drowned out because the truth of it all is too difficult for people to bare. As far as your nephew goes, it is unfortunate that he did not have an opportunity to walk out his wounds and be open to receive Divine Truth and love while he was still here, but it is good that he has you sharing Divine Truth with him in love now. :)

I am still not up on the water thing either, I have to admit. Since My first post, I am now actually in massage therapy school. This is the first time in 6 months that I have immersed myself back into being around the public since I first moved here to NC in June. It has already triggered me quite a bit in many areas, but it is helping me, it was time. We have some loving instructors that provide a space that most times I feel safe in to express my emotions. They have encouraged me, instead of shaming or making me feel guilty or weak about it. That is a very nice change. As far at the Yoga and breathing goes, I realize that it really helps me to be present with what I am currently feeling. I don't know that I really understood the importance of the breathing when I first tried it. My breathing was labored in a way where I did not want to breathe deep. My instructor works with us on coming into our bodies and being present on most days and that in itself helped me to realize why this is important and also to get my attention to feel what feelings are currently present in my body.

While I understand intellectually the guidance that AJ and Mary provide, I don't know that I have really connected with it as far as it physically making sense how to just feel. I know that I am making this into a much harder process than it really is.

Thank you for your response!

Warm Regards,

Cari
My name is Cari.