Feeding my soul

Share your own methods, tips or handy tricks which have promoted growth
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Maxine
Community Member

Feeding my soul

Post by Maxine » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:01 pm

Hi,

Even though I struggle to feel emotions still I continue to feed my soul and then find this softens me and I become more open to truth and to feeling.

What feeds my soul?

Reading: The Padgett Messages and now currently reading Robert James Lee. They say so much about how incredibly loving EVERYTHING is; every law, every event, every place here and in spirit world constantly working to bring us home. Then I feel I get to know something of God and her Love: beyond anything I could ever have imagined.

Music: Some Christian music helps, but plenty of other music... anything that softens and opens my heart. I even go on youtube and watch clips from Got Talent all over the world... you see people singing, following their passion despite their fears and obstacles.

Movies: Same as music..they evoke and trigger emotions.

Nature: all of it, but especially water for me: the ocean, rivers, swimming in the sea... and mountains! But sometimes I will catch a delicate flower growing in among concrete and it reminds me of God, of beauty and truth.

And of course DT videos and talking to God. I don't do it enough but its getting more and often I just send the feelings.... less talk more emotion is good.

All this feeds my faith and desire.

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Feeding my soul

Post by Nicky » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:06 pm

Hi Maxine

Thanks for sharing. I found the Padgett messages and all three of the R.J Lees books have really helped me. In fact, I will probably be looking at adding a forum category in the near future specifically allowing people to discuss any material contained in these awesome resources.

Nicky

Veronica
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Veronica » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:17 am

HI Maxine,

I really appreciate this list. I completely agree and would add art of all mediums as well as sharing/exchanging/ connecting with others IN Truth with God's Love.

Cultivating the courage to be humble and vulnerable with others is the greatest and most rewarding challenge in my life so far.

Allegedly Dom
Community Member

Post by Allegedly Dom » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:28 am

Thanks for sharing, I'll have to start reading the Padgett Messages. I've heard Jesus and Mary read some of them before. This forum needs an up-vote system too imo, to help get really helpful topics/info to be more easily available. I'd up-vote this Feeding my soul topic for sure. :)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable