Meditation on Feeling the Body and Its Sensations

Share your own methods, tips or handy tricks which have promoted growth
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Natalie
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Meditation on Feeling the Body and Its Sensations

Post by Natalie » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:14 pm

Hi everyone,

I would like to share with you a morning meditation made by Jenna Forrest (not me). You may use it during the day as well. Suggested and the best is in the morning.
It is very nice and I can say it works.
There is a pleasant healing music in the background.

It is a gift for free. (you may donate then if you wish)

Enjoy! :)

***LINK REMOVED BY NICKY***

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Meditation on Feeling the Body and Its Sensations

Post by Nicky » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:45 pm

Hi Natalie

I have removed the link that you shared here.

There are a number of reasons for this but mainly it is because if there is any information shared on the forum (particularly links to other material/teachings), there is an added responsibility placed on me to check out the links to determine whether what has been shared on the forum is in alignment with the teachings of Divine Truth. As I do not have the time to do this, I feel it is loving of me to remove such links.

I am not saying what you have shared is not in harmony with Divine Truth, as I have not taken the time to watch the video, so cannot comment specifically. However, ethical considerations mean that I am responsible for all content on the forum and any misunderstandings of God's Truth that may occur to others.

Thanks
Nicky

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable